LD Rasmus Dahlin - Frolunda HC, SHL (2018, 1st, BUF) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarvinArvyn33

Jun 18, 2010
Yesterday
I just did the simulator 5 times. 2/5 times CHI won, 1/5 NYR, 1/5 BUF, 1/5 CAR...

yikes... i hadnt checked the numbers, so thanks for that. I just feel it in my bones. Him and Kane would be insane tho. As a preds fan i really hope that doesnt happen, but hes the exact type of player that will revamp them entirely

AustonsNostrils

Apr 5, 2016
The Sabres have never won the lottery, it's our time. Rasmus Ristolainen and Rasmus Dahlin, dogs and cats, Swedes and Finns, living together.

Let's see what the lottery simulator says .............. Detroit. :(

Killerjas

Mar 6, 2017
Netherlands
The Sabres have never won the lottery, it's our time. Rasmus Ristolainen and Rasmus Dahlin, dogs and cats, Swedes and Finns, living together.

Let's see what the lottery simulator says .............. Detroit. :(

Perfect, about time to get the rebuild going. Now just trade Zetterberg & Green.

TkachukNorris79

Jan 27, 2018
If Chicago or Edmonton wins the lottery, I will flip. The teams who actually deserve it are the bottom 4. Buffalo got screwed a few times, especially with McDavid (even though EichDaddy is a great consolation prize). Arizona has had one top 3 pick in a long time even though they've been really bad for years. Ottawa has been tormented by terrifyingly horrendous ownership and hasn't had a top 5 pick since Spezza in '02. And finally Vancouver has had horrible lottery luck, consistently getting bumped. I hope one of those teams win it for the sake of their fans. The oilers have had countless top picks and are still garbage, while the hawks have 3 cups since 2010.

All that said, it's just a few ping pong balls so Edmonton is probably gonna win again.

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands
If Chicago or Edmonton wins the lottery, I will flip. The teams who actually deserve it are the bottom 4. Buffalo got screwed a few times, especially with McDavid (even though EichDaddy is a great consolation prize). Arizona has had one top 3 pick in a long time even though they've been really bad for years. Ottawa has been tormented by terrifyingly horrendous ownership and hasn't had a top 5 pick since Spezza in '02. And finally Vancouver has had horrible lottery luck, consistently getting bumped. I hope one of those teams win it for the sake of their fans. The oilers have had countless top picks and are still garbage, while the hawks have 3 cups since 2010.

All that said, it's just a few ping pong balls so Edmonton is probably gonna win again.
Well I dont know, a great ? consolation prize if you missed out on McDavid while being the worst team that season. McDavid should have been a Sabres player.

And indeed, than the Coyotes. Horrible for years and just one top 5 pick. Feel bad for them as well.

Last edited:

JAS 39 Gripen

Jun 26, 2011
Stockholm

The teams in the bottom 4 dosnt deserve it more than the others just b/c they suck the hardest at managing a team. I really hope that the Sens dosnt get Dahlin at least. That team have already spoiled one of Swedens best talents ever, lets give another team a try

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
I hope he goes to a team with a fellow Swede on, to speed up the progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->