LD Rasmus Dahlin - Frolunda HC, SHL (2018, 1st, BUF) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON
Arizona needs him the most and the NHL needs him in Arizona the most. I really hope they do not relocate but find success in their current location.

The team has never made a single cent of profit and the teams has one of the lowest attendances in the league every year regardless of where they are in the standings. My boss is going to Arizona and got tickets against Calgary...12 dollars lower bowl.

Arizona does not deserve Dahlin they deserve to be relocated.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
The odds are very good Dahlin will be drafted by a Canadian team. You have Ottawa, Vancouver, Montreal, and Edmonton all with good lotto chances. Buffalo right on the border also who have great hockey fans. Arizona is a growing hockey market, they would be deserving also. Their fans on HF boards are one of the nicest I have rubbed shoulders with. But from a Canadian perspective and a Buffalo fans perspective, I wouldn't mind if he landed in one of these cities.

Reactions: yvrtojfk

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
The odds are very good Dahlin will be drafted by a Canadian team. You have Ottawa, Vancouver, Montreal, and Edmonton all with good lotto chances. Buffalo right on the border also who have great hockey fans. Arizona is a growing hockey market, they would be deserving also. Their fans on HF boards are one of the nicest I have rubbed shoulders with. But from a Canadian perspective and a Buffalo fans perspective, I wouldn't mind if he landed in one of these cities.
watch one team come out of nowhere and land first overall. My prediction the New York Rangers.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Arizona needs him the most and the NHL needs him in Arizona the most. I really hope they do not relocate but find success in their current location.

I used to be like that as well but now? nah... hope he goes to a team without internal cap.

Reactions: ZiGOODejad

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Does Dahlin play the right side equally as well as the left side? Does he play the right side at all in the SHL? Looking at Frölunda HC ; it seems all of Frolunda's D shoot left.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
watch one team come out of nowhere and land first overall. My prediction the New York Rangers.

I doubt it, they're a cursed franchise. In 2005 they actually had the exact same odds of getting 1st overall as Pittsburgh. They picked 16th, the lowest of the teams with the highest chance to win the lottery.

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
I’m hoping he gets drafted by a team in the east so I don’t have to stay up past midnight to watch him play.

As a leaf fan I just hope it’s not Ottawa, Montreal, or Buffalo

AppsSyl

May 28, 2015
If a team in the east gets him, I hope it is Carolina, because then we will get to see some trades. Their blueline will be overflowing and they will have to make a couple of moves for help up front.

Reactions: Acadien86

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
:laugh: Arizona is meh, Dahlin would be wasting his career away if Arizona drafted him, Even adding Stepan, Raanta and Hjalmarsson Arizona is still playing like garbage. Hopefully Dahlin gets drafted by a team where he can make a major difference. Because Arizona isn't that team.

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
I could see him land in Buffalo. Maybe the needed "push" to get off this rut for The Sabres.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
The Canucks could use a 1st overall pick for the first time in their entire history. Dahlin would be a huge add to our future core with Boeser, Horvat, Pettersson, Gaudette and Juolevi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad