LD Jeremy Davies (2016, 192nd, NJD; traded to NSH)

VoidCreature

Before you see the light, you must die.
Mar 6, 2015
New Jersey

First team All-star. Deserves his own thread, especially with all the talk of Rykov having been our best D prospect.

Haven't seen a lot of him, but he reminds me a lot of Will Butcher.

Blokequebecois

Sep 20, 2018
Really liked his game when he played midget in Montreal with LSL. High end skating abilities and puck skills, had work to do away from the puck but the skills were always there with him. I have not seen him played since he moved to USHL/NCAA but glad to see him being very successful.
Indeed, he was great in Midget. Always under the radar - top scoring D-man in his last season in the USHL but still only a 7th round pick. Last year was quite a season, - almost a point a game -first team Hockey East all-star. Dominant in the Bean pot tournament including 3 points and some remarkable play in the Championship game. Gold medal winner playing a regular shift with Team Canada in the Spengler Cup against top European pros. The next step is a big one but his future looks promising

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
Well, I have been pumping the tires on this kid for over two years. He is a contender for Hobey Baker this season and after 2 goals and 2 assists tonight now has 8 goals and 23 assists in 30 games leading the huskies in points by 6 points. Many doubted his ability to carry the team after Gaudette, Sikura and Stevens all left. He not only is carrying the team offensively but he has improved leaps and bounds on defense.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Yeah I was a doubter too but the kid just keeps putting up points. Don't know about his future pro success but he's absolutely been a great gamble in the 7th and has a chance.

Reactions: My3Sons

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Holy smokes, I watched the entire tourney of Hockey East and this lad was simply amazing out there. At the college level, I have no problem saying he played just like Kris Letang 2.0. Such finesse, skating, IQ, puck moving ability, and an underrated physical game. Always seemed to make the right play with the puck and was able to QBPP every single game.

Super underrated prospect, hell of a find by the Devils.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Holy smokes, I watched the entire tourney of Hockey East and this lad was simply amazing out there. At the college level, I have no problem saying he played just like Kris Letang 2.0. Such finesse, skating, IQ, puck moving ability, and an underrated physical game. Always seemed to make the right play with the puck and was able to QBPP every single game.

Super underrated prospect, hell of a find by the Devils.

psa to other Devils fans: do not read this at work unless you brought a change of pants

Reactions: MitchMurphy

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
I feel like Nashville scouted this guy big time to feel out a trade with New Jersey. They always hit the home run with defensemen. Weber, Suter, Klein, Josi, Ekholm, Ellis, Jones, Fabbro, Girard.

Excited to see how he does in Milwaukee.

Aug 25, 2009
éal
In his first pro season wtih the Admirals he is leading the team in plus/minus with +20, also 20 points in 44 games... Doing pretty good.

Any insights from Nashville fans? Could he get some game next season? Or even make the team?

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN
In his first pro season wtih the Admirals he is leading the team in plus/minus with +20, also 20 points in 44 games... Doing pretty good.

Any insights from Nashville fans? Could he get some game next season? Or even make the team?

It's very possible that we move on from all three of Hamhuis, Irwin and Weber, but we've also got Carrier, Farrance and Allard he needs to battle it out with and we'd really benefit from another veteran guy next year.

I think it depends on how he shows up to camp.

Reactions: NNCbama
Aug 25, 2009
éal
He has 9 points in 9 games to start the season. One point behind leader for all defenceman, at his 2nd professional season only.

With Ryan Ellis out 4-6 weeks for Nashville, will the Preds give him a call?

Wierzbowski426

Nov 1, 2019
New Jersey
With Hynes behind the bench I think it's more likely he plays goalie.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Soundgarden

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad