LD Andong "Misha" Song - Madison Capitols, USHL (2015, 173rd, NYI)

Kbs

Jun 30, 2008
London ON
Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC 34s35 seconds ago
Song is first China-born player to be selected. Huge accomplishment for him.

Dempsey

Mark it zero
Mar 1, 2002
Ladner, BC
Really out of left-field, but congrats to him for making history. At the very least it will be interesting to see how he fares if they bring him to North America.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Sounds like he was going to school in New Jersey after he moved to Canada

ChickenTikkaMasala*

Very nice to see player drafted from china.. Maybe we can get a player from India too? :handclap:

My friend Patel very gord player.. Scores much goals and great skating for the Bangladore hockeyclub i play goalie. Patel Kumar excellent player scouting report:

Shooting: 4/5
Defence: 3/5
Skating: 5/5
Physical: 2/5

Weakness: Small man. 165 cm but very quick like i said.. I see alot of Martin St-louis potential in him.. Superstar here in India, Patel Kumar. - Rakesh

Reactions: Killerjas

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
CIhf1-8WoAACnXu.jpg

The face of a Legend.

Titan124

Oct 14, 2005
How obscure is the league he played in this season? Very. Elite Prospects doesn't even have the stats for the league. I am really curious as to how the Islanders found him.

Apparently he is related to Wang somehow.

I know it's a 6th round pick but if you aren't going to draft seriously then you have a 0 percent chance of getting a player. This is the second time Wang has pulled something like this (Cody Rosen). The real puzzling thing is that he always does it in the 6th round as if his family and family friends' kids are on anyone else's radar.

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
Very nice to see player drafted from china.. Maybe we can get a player from India too? :handclap:

My friend Patel very gord player.. Scores much goals and great skating for the Bangladore hockeyclub i play goalie. Patel Kumar excellent player scouting report:

Shooting: 4/5
Defence: 3/5
Skating: 5/5
Physical: 2/5

Weakness: Small man. 165 cm but very quick like i said.. I see alot of Martin St-louis potential in him.. Superstar here in India, Patel Kumar. - Rakesh

hahaha this made me laugh harder than I should've.

Jester9881

May 16, 2006
Long Island NY
Charles Wang invested heavily in hockey development in Asia when he first bought the Islanders. It's only a matter of time before that pays off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->