OT: LCA seating question

Jun 9, 2011
Detroit
Hey all!

Not sure if this would be the best spot to post but just had a quick question about seating at LCA. I’m getting tickets for the Wings vs Rags game in Nov for my wife since she’s a die hard rangers fan. We’ve sat in the upper bowl (hated it will never sit there again) last year and my wife really hated how steep it was. I went to a game with m my dad and sat in the lower bowl which was fantastic. My question is to anyone that’s sat in the Mezzanine seats could you tell me if it’s good? Or how your experience was? My wife had foot surgery so I’m trying to find a way to get her to see her blue shirts and somewhat limit the amount of stress and walking for her. She will be in a walking boot but just curious if that might be a little more accessible for her, also the price on those seats are pretty good. Should I just spend the extra money on lower bowl? I was kind of hoping that the Mezzanine seats would eliminate a lot of walking up and down stairs for her. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Mezzanine feedback I've read here and elsewhere has been positive but I have no actual experience. I too found the upper bowl seats less than desirable (especially for a brand new arena) but I'd still sit there because of the price points.

Reactions: hkydave04

HomersWorld

Mar 8, 2012
Mezzanine is great in my experience, I haven't sat lower bowl to compare, but I love it.

I'd also recommend taking a look at the "bar rail" section. It's the top of mezzanine and you have a high counter top/stool. Zero stairs and extra room. I sat there with someone who had an injury and it was nice because they had the extra room to stretch their leg, might be similar with a walking boot.

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
Mezzanine is great in my experience, I haven't sat lower bowl to compare, but I love it.

I'd also recommend taking a look at the "bar rail" section. It's the top of mezzanine and you have a high counter top/stool. Zero stairs and extra room. I sat there with someone who had an injury and it was nice because they had the extra room to stretch their leg, might be similar with a walking boot.
This is good to know!

Being a big guy (6'4" 260) the Joe was cramped, and the guy/gal sitting in front of me probably didn't like my knees straddling the sides of their head...Having an opportunity to sit on a bar stool/chair with a high counter top sounds like a great option for me if/when I make it to the LCA :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad