GDT: Lazy GDT: 2/17/18 - Capitals @ TankHawks 7:30 CT on WGN

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Shame on all those fans attending the game tonight. They should've stayed home and revolted instead...

Reactions: kuzy

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Anisimov now has value again....pick up the phone Stan!!! move him now!!

HNIC panel reported that teams were inquiring on Anisimov but Blackhawks told them they want to keep him. Could just be trying to drive price up, though.

Apparently CBJ was one of the teams inquiring, which makes sense given AA's history there and history with Tortorella in NYR.

Reactions: migi

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
HNIC panel reported that teams were inquiring on Anisimov but Blackhawks told them they want to keep him. Could just be trying to drive price up, though.

Apparently CBJ was one of the teams inquiring, which makes sense given AA's history there and history with Tortorella in NYR.

I am sure a lot of teams would like the guy for the playoffs. If Bowman wants to keep him, I won't cry if he is going to sign some defense next year and try to get this team right back to the playoffs. Obviously AA would be a nice luxury to have next year for a #3 center, just not sure we should keep him to be honest if we can get some picks/kids for him.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
honestly, a game like this can wake up the entire team to a point where we win a bunch in a row, miss the playoffs but miss out on a top 5-7 pick...I can see it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->