Post-Game Talk: Laval Win 5-2 and Sweep the Weekend Series Against Syracuse (Post #93)

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
DNziVMyXkAAYAzR.jpg

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
No changes to the line-up. It will be the same as last night.

Chris Terry is still out with an injury. So are Eisenschmid and Juulsen. Lindgren is with Montreal in Winnipeg.

Fucale gets the start again and McNiven will serve as his back-up. Simon Bourque will sit out again.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
They should probably send him to Brampton.

I think that would be the best thing, in my opinion. However, I think with the veteran rule, and some of them in rotation. When a defenseman needs to sit out, Bourque becomes an option that can step in the line-up without affecting the veteran rule.

He did play on Wednesday against Toronto.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
I think that would be the best thing, in my opinion. However, I think with the veteran rule, and some of them in rotation. When a defenseman needs to sit out, Bourque becomes an option that can step in the line-up without affecting the veteran rule.

He did play on Wednesday against Toronto.
When Schlemko is back and morrow down and juulsen back too he will go to brampton

right now he is needed or they could swap him with corrin for right now but I don't know if he's good enough to stay till the others are back

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Rocket is sleeping

Syracuse isn't all that much better. They had more shots, but a lot of them came during their PP.

It's a downer so far after last night's festival. But I guess it should be expected when pretty much everyone played less than 24 hours ago.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
HA! We just witnessed Patrick Friolet screw up his first question with Byron Froese and he stops to restart his interview from scratch. A live blooper! :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad