Post-Game Talk: Laval Lose 2nd Straight Game 5-2 to Rochester. Singing the 1st Line Blues. - Post #349

Status
Not open for further replies.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008

Scherbak would look great with Chucky, they have a similar skillset but I think Scherby prefers to pass (even though he's got a nice shot too).

Pacioretty - Drouin - Lekhonen
Hudon - Galchenyuk - Scherbak (with some sheltering)
Byron - Danault - Gallagher
DLR - Plekanec - Shaw

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Scherbak would look great with Chucky, they have a similar skillset but I think Scherby prefers to pass (even though he's got a nice shot too).

DLR - Plekanec - Shaw

I know you're a fervent Chucky supporter but it seems like Chucky at center is not an option right now...

I would seriously try Plekanec between Chucky and Scherbak...

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
I know you're a fervent Chucky supporter but it seems like Chucky at center is not an option right now...

I would seriously try Plekanec between Chucky and Scherbak...

Plekanec is where offence goes to die.
I don't see what's wrong with something like :

Pacioretty - Drouin - Hudon
Lekhonen - Galchenyuk - Scherbak

The LW expirement is obviously not working and I know my lineup will never happen. That doesn't surprise me at all but that doesn't change the fact that it makes us more offensively creative.

We need to stop giving big minutes to older players. I want to see what our kids can do in a role that makes sense for their skillset.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

DLR - Plekanec - Shaw

Tell Pacioretty to GTFO and put:
Hudon - Drouin - Lehkonen
Reway - Galchenyuk - Scherbak

This is me projecting my wishful future Top-6.

Reactions: VAN-HAB

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Holland and Eisenschmid both hurt and not returning tonight. With the 3-in-3 coming up, they may want to not push their luck.

FEFAN

Oct 19, 2017
Micronesia
Why play the big mccarroni first line center, if, and it's a big if he makes the nhl as a regular he will be a fourth line winger, good for pk, hit and fight. Develop the guy properly for the next level!

Suzuki x 14

GoHabsGo
Mar 14, 2006
Montreal
should have had that one, hard shot but 5 hole, should have been stopped

(not gonna line though, Being one of his old coaches, I love seeing Daniel score)

Suzuki x 14

GoHabsGo
Mar 14, 2006
Montreal
Pens know how to draft and develop their players. No big mystery there.

Sprong was available... Habs picked Juulsen !
yup, he was passed over by everyone because of his "attitude"
A terrible excuse that doesnt exist, his only attitude is he hates to lose

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
Why play the big mccarroni first line center, if, and it's a big if he makes the nhl as a regular he will be a fourth line winger, good for pk, hit and fight. Develop the guy properly for the next level!

Because that's not how it works. That's not how any of this works. If McCarron is put into a position to thrive, ie: first line center in the AHL, he'll have the confidence to play at the NHL level in whatever position he's thrown in. It's the way it should be for any prospect we want to develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad