Post-Game Talk: Laval Lose 2nd Straight Game 5-2 to Rochester. Singing the 1st Line Blues. - Post #349

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
That D was supposed to be solid af, what the hell?

I think it was more about their offensive output more than it was their defense. Taormina with 7 points in 6 games, Jerabek with 3 points in 4 games, and Leblanc with 2 points in 5 games, and tonight Parisi with his 1 point in 4 games.

Wake the f... up lindgren, our best trade chip with another stinker.

Yea, Lindgren is off to the kind of start Price is in the NHL. However, Laval is able to score a lot so the team still wins despite Lindgren's not so stellar goaltending.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Who ever said that?..

For an AHL D that's the best D that team has had ever...

I think it was more about their offensive output more than it was their defense. Taormina with 7 points in 6 games, Jerabek with 3 points in 4 games, and Leblanc with 2 points in 5 games, and tonight Parisi with his 1 point in 4 games.

Offensively they're doing just fine but defensively they should be much better, Lindgren is not having a strong start either.

Jul 6, 2016
Daniel Sprong is a guy I would like to see with the Habs.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Gelinas scores on the PP!!! Boulet-d'canon! 4-3 Laval. Here's hoping they keep it and add to it.

Edit: You gotta be kidding me. Right after the face-off, Penguins come back and tie it! 4-4

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I have no idea what's your reasons here but if you really want to debate this can you tell me when exactly that team had a better D?
Ya sure, give me a list of all our defense groups our affiliate teams had in their history.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
What size is lindgren, looks very small in the net, great athlete but maybe too small for nhl
He usually looks big in the net, it's Fucale that looks small. He's probably lacking confidence right now, tough start for him.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Pfff... Why would I do the job for you? It's you who's trying to prove something here, well do it...
You wouldn't do the job for me, I would tell you who is worse. I never pretended to know all the defense group to ever play for our affiliate teams. So I need you to list them up for me and I would then tell you which year would be best. But of course, you also have no idea of all our affiliates history, so that claim is silly.
I said whoever believed that D group to be best ever was wrong in the sense that they aren't playing well.
Considering how bad they are, I have a tough time believing this is the best we have ever been.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
You wouldn't do the job for me, I would tell you who is worse. I never pretended to know all the defense group to ever play for our affiliate teams. So I need you to list them up for me and I would then tell you which year would be best. But of course, you also have no idea of all our affiliates history, so that claim is silly.
I said whoever believed that D group to be best ever was wrong in the sense that they aren't playing well.
Considering how bad they are, I have a tough time believing this is the best we have ever been.
Ever is a strong word, I mean, I was talking about let's say since Lefebvre got there.

Taormina alone makes that D the best they ever had... Since Bergevin's reign, I thought it was clear what I was talking about.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Holland's been in the locker room for a while. He got a stick to the side of the head and crashed into the WBS goalie. He hasn't returned yet.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Ever is a strong word, I mean, I was talking about let's say since Lefebvre got there.

Taormina alone makes that D the best they ever had... Since Bergevin's reign, I thought it was clear what I was talking about.

Well, if it's ''since Bergevin or Lefebvre'', then it isn't ''since ever''. Those are two entirely different timelines, so no, you weren't clear.
The 13-14 Dogs I'd say had a better D group, but anyways, this current D ain't doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad