OT: Laugh It Off

WingedWheel1987

Jan 11, 2011
GPP Michigan
If by some chance Cleary doesn't re-sign, I'd love to see a modified version of the Night at the Roxbury gif with Quincey in the back, that gif was the only thing to make me smile after tonights fiasco.

This gif will let you include all four in the car. Hopefully some talented photoshopper will help make it happen.

Orange-Mocha-Frappuccinos.gif

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
You know it's bad when Mike Commodore partakes in some trolling lol

@commie22
Red Wings fans!! How goes free agency?

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
What am I supposed to laugh at?

Figured it would be edited very quickly.

This is what it said earlier:

Kenneth Mark Holland (born November 10, 1955) is an idiot, dumbass, and current General Manager and executive Vice President of the Detroit Red Wings of the National Hockey League...for some reason. Despite only being able to bring back useless, garbage players and overseeing the complete destruction of the powerhouse Detroit Red Wings teams of the 90s and 00s, Holland continues his employment, hoping his lack of any real accomplishment on his own merit is noticed. Without Hakan Andersson and Jim Nill, he'd be managing a Big Boy.

gamefan14*

You know it's bad when Mike Commodore partakes in some trolling lol

@commie22
Red Wings fans!! How goes free agency?

He's just mad he's ugly and babcock killed the end of his nhl career

Some Random Guy

Apr 7, 2014
This is what it said earlier:

I don't actually find it funny to be honest. That's going a little far just because he signed Kyle Quincey. The guy is patient for a reason or at least I hope so. I imagine he feels even worse than we do. Sometimes I think years of success have given us unrealistic views of the hockey world. This team's fans have become the epitome of the trophy generation.

We could make it to the Stanley Cup finals and everyone would have something to ***** about. Myself included.

EDIT: Hell, we could be Toronto. Always on the outside looking in.

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
someone should make a picture of Holland on the grassy knoll firing a Quincey at the blueline

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad