OT: Laugh It Off

Ricelund

̶W̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶m̶
Apr 16, 2006
New York, NY
Can we just have some space to blow off some steam and crack some jokes, e.g. Holland offering Jurco for Stuart right now? There are some gems in the other threads. Looking at you, WingedWheel1987....

JohanFranzenstein

Dec 6, 2013
If by some chance Cleary doesn't re-sign, I'd love to see a modified version of the Night at the Roxbury gif with Quincey in the back, that gif was the only thing to make me smile after tonights fiasco.

LeighDx59

Nov 23, 2011
Detroit, MI
If by some chance Cleary doesn't re-sign, I'd love to see a modified version of the Night at the Roxbury gif with Quincey in the back, that gif was the only thing to make me smile after tonights fiasco.

Why stop there?

Can someone make a gif. of Holland, Babcock and Cleary driving by a sad Quincey

20120221175756_Quincey3_zps5526aad4.jpg

and then picking him? Then have all four of them in the car bobbing their heads afterwards.

Lotta work I know, but so much potential.

Last edited:

Some Random Guy

Apr 7, 2014
Why stop there?

Can someone make a gif. of Holland, Babcock and Cleary driving by a sad Quincey and then picking him? Then have all four of them in the car bobbing their heads afterwards.

Where's FlashyG when you need him?

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
Why stop there?

Can someone make a gif. of Holland, Babcock and Cleary driving by a sad Quincey

20120221175756_Quincey3_zps5526aad4.jpg

and then picking him? Then have all four of them in the car bobbing their heads afterwards.

Not sure If I could have done this one too, but I saw the first request before you posted and its too late to start it again.

8NgU3B5.gif

Some Random Guy

Apr 7, 2014
Not sure If I could have done this one too, but I saw the first request before you posted and its too late to start it again.

8NgU3B5.gif

I actually did bust out laughing. It was a great idea. :laugh:

There's always tomorrow as well to have them pick up the sad Quincey.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
He has the world's most punchable face. And I've seen Crosby's.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Ken Holland @FakeKenHolland · 42 min

If you want to be negative about this upcoming season go for it but drowning yourself in negativity is no way to go through life.

Ken Holland @FakeKenHolland · 44 min

That is in no way my fault or anyone else’s in the front office.

Ken Holland @FakeKenHolland · 47 min

I can’t force anyone to play here of they don’t want to.

https://twitter.com/FakeKenHolland

wingfan

Jul 1, 2012
I think it's funny how people still get so upset about this stuff. If you didn't see at least 1 terrible signing coming that's not Ken Holland's fault, it's yours. Ken Holland's agenda for the day is probably to go dumpster diving for the cheapest retreads he can find...

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
On the plus side, Claude Giroux got arrested for repeatedly grabbing a male police officer's buttocks in Ottawa last night. At least our players haven't done that.

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
meh. how everything has transpired with the wings sucks but it's only a hockey game.

more important things in life than getting too worked up with what millionaires do with other millionaires money.

benusmc

Feb 11, 2008
Not that I was alone in this last year. But it was funny the moment we signed Cleary I predicted to all of my friends, we just cost ourselves in the playoffs. Hell basically 90% of his signings the last 3 years, majority have immediately predicted fail. Yet this **** continues to make decision after decision an entire fanbase can agree is bad, seriously is this some sort of Major League (baseball movie) story, where we are trying to lose so we can move from the city?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad