Pre-Game Talk: Last hurrah of the RS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
Beautiful. Glad Toews and Hammer arent playing. Just no one get hurt and lets go into the playoffs @ 100%.

Hawksfan2828

Mar 1, 2007
Libertyville, IL
So Q is going to give Kane an opportunity to catch Ovechkin for the Rocket eh?

I call it now - Kane scores 4 goals tonight and Panarin has 2 goals (to make it an even 30 on the season) and 3 assists.

Hawksfan2828

Mar 1, 2007
Libertyville, IL
As much as I'd like to see him get the rest, that'd be glorious.

What would be interesting would be if Kane got 3 tonight to tie Ovechkin and then tomorrow the Caps play Ovechkin instead of resting him to give him an opportunity to take the Rocket by his lonesome and then Ovechkin gets injured and the caps lose in the first round.... :laugh:

Imagine that?

Gooner

Feb 21, 2016
Munich
What would be interesting would be if Kane got 3 tonight to tie Ovechkin and then tomorrow the Caps play Ovechkin instead of resting him to give him an opportunity to take the Rocket by his lonesome and then Ovechkin gets injured and the caps lose in the first round.... :laugh:

Imagine that?
I'd feel bad if that happened! ...is what I'd like to say, but I can't lie, wouldn't mind the Caps out in the first round :laugh:

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Its getting to the point that I dont understand why anybody would pay market price for tickets to the last week of the season.

Either you're watching a bad, non-playoff team half-heartedly play out the string, or you're paying to watch an AHL roster for a playoff team.

Situations like PHI and DET in the East this year are pretty rare these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad