Last hight: Bourret vs Crosby at Rimouski

Status
Not open for further replies.

boby

Oct 3, 2004
Lewiston win and Over time 5-4

Crosby : 2-2 = 4 pts (FIRTS STAR)

Bourret : 1-2 = 3 pts 5 min majors fight (2 nd STAR)

(he lead the Q league with + 16)

TOP SCORER LEAGUE:

1-CROSBY (RIM) 18 14 28= 42 +10
2-LASCEK (CHI) 19 11 25= 36 -
3-BOISCLAIR (CHI)21 14 17= 31 + 2
4-BOURRET (LEW) 17 9 21= 30 +16
5-ROUSAIN (RIM ) 21 14 15= 29 + 12

CH Wizard

bourret has tremendous skills.He was drafted first overall when He came in the Q.He got a catastrophic first season in the Q , his second season was better.Now , I am sure , He will be in top 10 in points this season.

Last edited by a moderator:

Genghis Keon

Apr 1, 2002
Visit site
monster_bertuzzi said:
Could the 'Q' *be* any more high scoring?

Yeah, it could be the OHL.

You think the Q's top 5 scorers are high, look at the OHL's top five's numbers:
GP-17 PTS-41
GP-15 PTS-32
GP-16 PTS-30
GP-17 PTS-28
GP-17 PTS-27

The OHL's top 5 players have a PPG average of 1.93, compared to 1.75 of the Q. I think overall scoring is higher as well, but I'm too lazy to check.

Sweeney

Nov 29, 2003
Rimouski
Visit site
naihlflames said:
Didn't Pickard's two goals factor into the Lewiston win. How could the game just be one player vs. another?

Yeah but the two players who did everything was Bourret and Crosby... Picard was like Pouliot, in the shadows

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Dr.Sens(e) said:
Crosby had 11 shots on net. Wow.

At least half of those were PP point shots. He's playing the point on the PP, not quite sure why the coaching staff think it's a good idea though.

reffree

Apr 24, 2003
ste-justine québec
Visit site
Genghis Keon said:

GP-17 PTS-41
GP-15 PTS-32
GP-16 PTS-30
GP-17 PTS-28
GP-17 PTS-27

The OHL's top 5 players have a PPG average of 1.93, compared to 1.75 of the Q. I think overall scoring is higher as well, but I'm too lazy to check.

I've done it for the first two month of the season (september, october).
QMJHL: 147 games played, 917 goals = 6,24 goals/game
OHL : 154 games played, 981 goals = 6,37 goals/game
WHL : 151 games played, 812 goals = 5,38 goals/game

All Star United

Mar 1, 2002
Liverpool
CrosbyIsGod said:
Yeah but the two players who did everything was Bourret and Crosby... Picard was like Pouliot, in the shadows

What?!? Did you see the same game I saw? I really don't think that Picard was in the shadows. I saw three Lewiston games this year and in each of these games, Picard was hands down the best player of that team. Bourret is a good player, but I really think he is lucky to have Picard on his side.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
All Star United said:
What?!? Did you see the same game I saw? I really don't think that Picard was in the shadows. I saw three Lewiston games this year and in each of these games, Picard was hands down the best player of that team. Bourret is a good player, but I really think he is lucky to have Picard on his side.

I think he was refering to THAT game.

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
reffree said:

That's really pathetic, I cannae believe how the juniors are so low scoring now. I hate it! I also hate the USHL for the same reason!

boby

Oct 3, 2004
O.k. your argument is not bad, but i think that Picard profite a lot of Bourret pass, Bourret is one of the best give pass in the Q league. I see few game this year of Lewiston and trust me Picard have to keep his stick very thight. Dont forget, that Bourret last year dont play with Picard, he play on the second line with Wenzel (25 pts) and Robert (25 pts). Bourret go for 63 pts. If a took the game i saw friday vs Rimouski at the local tv, the two pass of Bourret in the game is unbelievable and yes Picard put in the goal. The comment guy on tv, spoke of Bourret for 10 minutes for his stats, pass and his tough play. He have said, Rimouski need a guy like Bourret in the team to go for a long road memorial cup and to end, it's for this reason Bourret receive de second star for the game if also Picard score 2 goals. Dont forget, yes Bourret have absolutely profite of Picard talent scorer...thats clear!

boby

Oct 3, 2004
Sorry a forgot, when a talk two guys face to face, i talk of course two guys prospects for the next draft. I know at Rimouski they have Roussin, Pouliot. At Lewiston they have Picard and Paiement but all this guy is drafted.

Deleted member 3032

monster_bertuzzi said:
Genghis Keon said:

GP-17 PTS-41
GP-15 PTS-32
GP-16 PTS-30
GP-17 PTS-28
GP-17 PTS-27

reffree said:

Not that I care which league scores more, but I love it when people call others out on comments like that. :D (no intended insult to monster_bertuzzi)

PEli*

monster_bertuzzi said:

Easy, Chandler. As a Devils fan, I love to hear people talk about how my favorite league is an offense factory.

The OHL is slowly catching up. Or the Q is slipping. Either way, it was fairly close last year and the numbers posted in this thread show that the London Knights Hockey League is ahead of the Q in scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad