Lambert's been inpressive

Status
Not open for further replies.

beckham791

For the enthousiastic habs fans like me, hearing good news about a prospect of ours is fantastic...So for the people who arent following the qmjhl closely as im doing, id just like to report that Michael Lambert (2002 Draft (4th round, 99th overall) ) is having a pretty good season in P.E.I with the rocket. PLaying on a line with Cory Urqhart, he's managed to rack up 45 pts in 27 games for the 2nd overall rank in the league trailing only the wonderkid Sidney Crosby. He's also 3rd in the league in plus/minus with +19 and T-6th in PP Goals. But what's even more impressive about Lambert is the leadership that he's shown this year. Playing under former habs coach Alain Vigneault, Lambert should learn a few more pointers about what it takes to be good in the nhl and hopefully he will follow in the steps of higgins, plekanec and perezhogin and graduate to the top level in a couple of years. I personnally think he's got all the tools to succeed and i hope he won't prove me wrong....

Johnny Wishbone

Jul 9, 2003
And Urquhart is having almost an identical season statistically. Urquhart is a local here and I know alot of his family. He says that since the coaching change last year, everything has made a U-turn for the team. The team in general are doing awesome!!

Lambert and Urquhart are great to watch progress for sure.

I'm really looking forward to the Habs in 2-3 years when guys like Hainsey, Komi, Higgins, Perezoghin, Urquhart, Lambert, Hossa, etc start to contribute.

Marchy79

Mar 1, 2003
Barrie
Visit site
Johnny Wishbone said:
And Urquhart is having almost an identical season statistically. Urquhart is a local here and I know alot of his family. He says that since the coaching change last year, everything has made a U-turn for the team. The team in general are doing awesome!!

Lambert and Urquhart are great to watch progress for sure.

I'm really looking forward to the Habs in 2-3 years when guys like Hainsey, Komi, Higgins, Perezoghin, Urquhart, Lambert, Hossa, etc start to contribute.

I gotta say that on draft day, the big shocker was drafting Urquhart and LaPierre in the second... I am glad to see that they are proving to be some good picks for the second round.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
beckham791 said:
For the enthousiastic habs fans like me, hearing good news about a prospect of ours is fantastic...So for the people who arent following the qmjhl closely as im doing, id just like to report that Michael Lambert (2002 Draft (4th round, 99th overall) ) is having a pretty good season in P.E.I with the rocket. PLaying on a line with Cory Urqhart, he's managed to rack up 45 pts in 27 games for the 2nd overall rank in the league trailing only the wonderkid Sidney Crosby. He's also 3rd in the league in plus/minus with +19 and T-6th in PP Goals. But what's even more impressive about Lambert is the leadership that he's shown this year. Playing under former habs coach Alain Vigneault, Lambert should learn a few more pointers about what it takes to be good in the nhl and hopefully he will follow in the steps of higgins, plekanec and perezhogin and graduate to the top level in a couple of years. I personnally think he's got all the tools to succeed and i hope he won't prove me wrong....

I'm shocked at how well Lambert has been producing, after having a disappointing season last year. But I'm also surprised at how well the Rocket are doing as a team. I don't see them staying in 1st, but it's great to see them having early success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad