Lalonde & Yzerman 2023-24 Detroit Red Wings End of Season Media Availability

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Kasper did look very promising - had an injury.
Mazur did look very promising - had an injury.
Edvinsson looked very promising - had an injury.
Söderblom looked very promising - had an injury.

If somekind of overripening is happening, it mostly because of those injury setbacks on many guys development.

Reactions: 13to40

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
The rookies need to be good enough like Raymond and Seider and they will get a spot. No one has looked like that, the closest was Danielson.
I mean, on a team that has a Mo and Ray, Mo and Ray wouldn't have looked as good as they did either. Especially Ray as it was a double whammy of injuries that got him a look. He obviously ran with it, but if Vrana and/or Berggren were healthy, he's riding buses to start '21-'22. With Mo, obviously no other D was close. But you take Mo away from the last two preseasons and Ed's right there likely stepping into the lineup.

Be better than Ray or Mo is a silly bar to have to clear.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Re-sign =/= resign.

I don't know why that has bugged me for 20+ years on message forums.

I get this way when people say we can't "loose" anymore games, when the word is lose. Loose means to make less tight. It happens on this forum (All of HF) at alarming levels.

Reactions: Steve91

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
The rookies need to be good enough like Raymond and Seider and they will get a spot. No one has looked like that, the closest was Danielson.

Maybe we should trust for that Berggren kid.

1713869441730.png

He is our best AHL scorer, over a point per game and Czarnik is next best by a far margin.

Berggren 1.06 points per game
Czarnik 0.74
Matt Luff 0.69
Hirose 0.67
Mazur 0.62
Edvinsson 0.56

Reactions: Filppula

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad