Laine Injury Pool

How many games will Patrik Laine miss due to the blocked shot injury?

• Total voters

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
I think they sit him for three games. It's enough to get his batteries re-charged. He'll then probably play the rest of the season or maybe sit game 81 or 82.

The more I think about it the more it just makes sense to let him heal/rest properly now. Yeah, it sucks that he lost the Rocket but ultimately I just want to see him making noise in the PO's. The Jets have great window here to rest him and make sure he's 100% when the PO's kick in.

Edit: And now I see I accidentally voted 2 games. :laugh:
I think the roster in these games will be very close to the playoff roster.
Maurice has stated that the b2b with the Sens and Habs is where he will look to rest players (if they have 2nd locked up).

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
OK, so... I was close.

giphy.gif

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Perrault-Copp- Dano ??? 2nd line--?? I don't like Dano there-like to see Roslovic there.

Roslovic is a much better playmaker, and has a good shot- "we should be developing him"

avgard

Jan 8, 2017
ist laine sitll a game tonight a playing? i have no chocolate bars for game bought i just came to mind. c mon laine. take game, dont slip rocket to russian lucky bastard. every year he play all game and favourited at hometown by League headquarters and ferurees for multimuch PP in time and ice. hey...i feel weird today...laine playing?

Sir avgard hockeyprfessor

larmex99

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2013
ist laine sitll a game tonight a playing? i have no chocolate bars for game bought i just came to mind. c mon laine. take game, dont slip rocket to russian lucky bastard. every year he play all game and favourited at hometown by League headquarters and ferurees for multimuch PP in time and ice. hey...i feel weird today...laine playing?

Sir avgard hockeyprfessor
You spelled “wired” wrong. Weird has a different meaning.....

Reactions: kanadalainen

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Did Laine play in the game on [date]? Yes/No

If he doesn't play tonight, the counter hits "1".

So far Laine has not missed a game this season. If he plays today he will continue that streak.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Can I still vote 0 games? :sarcasm:
Unless someone has a screenshot to the contrary my vote has always been at 0 games.

Nope, seems can’t change...
Vote changes aren't allowed by this poll. There's an option to allow it when the poll is set up, but what fun is that?

And I took note of the 0 game voters before everyone realized Laine's got a decent shot to play tonight, so late-comers won't be getting their HFJets PhD in Remote Medicine or their free MyPillow.

Bruce Granville

Oct 11, 2014
Vote changes aren't allowed by this poll. There's an option to allow it when the poll is set up, but what fun is that?

And I took note of the 0 game voters before everyone realized Laine's got a decent shot to play tonight, so late-comers won't be getting their HFJets PhD in Remote Medicine or their free MyPillow.
I'd prefer the pillow, thanks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad