Trade: [LAC/HOU] Chris Paul to HOU for Sam Dekker, Patrick Beverley, Lou Williams and a 1st

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
I'm actually convinced that they can beat the Warriors in a playoff series. CP3 finally has a winger than can create his own shot, something he never had in LA.

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
I definitely was skeptical about how it would work but hard to argue with the results so far.

The other moves the Rockets made have paid off very well also. Again, you hear almost nothing about them cause practically every NBA analyst, expert, ESPN, etc. said it wouldn't work out, and they all look pretty foolish now. This team has lost one game since Halloween, but heck why mention them, we need to spend four days discussing the two sentences LeBron and Lonzo Ball exchanged.

Reactions: Virtanen18

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I'm actually convinced that they can beat the Warriors in a playoff series. CP3 finally has a winger than can create his own shot, something he never had in LA.
No chance.

As for Paul, he's probably the best or 2nd best perimeter defender in the world. That alone was gonna help the Rockets and Harden in particular.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
The other moves the Rockets made have paid off very well also. Again, you hear almost nothing about them cause practically every NBA analyst, expert, ESPN, etc. said it wouldn't work out, and they all look pretty foolish now. This team has lost one game since Halloween, but heck why mention them, we need to spend four days discussing the two sentences LeBron and Lonzo Ball exchanged.

I'm ok with no one talking about the Rockets. Prefer it that way tbh.

Reactions: Voight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad