OT: LA Angels of Anaheim Baseball Discussion (continued again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
Not even a game and Richards is out already with elbow problems?!? Here we go again... :shakehead

Well its not his elbow (allegedly) but rather bicep tightness. Angels are saying he was removed solely for precautionary reasons and there is nothing serious but it is still concerning.

DarthYenik

Sep 15, 2011
California
M's fans are allowed. Rangers fans are not. Sorry, DFW. :sarcasm:

If the Angels go .500 for the rest of April, I'll be really happy. Like the Ducks, they almost always have slow starts.

DucksFanDFW

Sep 18, 2009
Ranger, TX
I felt bad for Dyson the other day. He had a rough outing.

He's had two rough outings, but opening day where he gave up that grand slam was horrid. Leclerc closed last night and did fine and got us our first win. Darvish better step up if he plans on making any money next season. 95% chance he won't be a Ranger.

DarthYenik

Sep 15, 2011
California
Tonight Matt Shoemaker pitches to Kyle Seager for the first time since a pitch from Shoe was hit back to him and off of his head, by Kyle, ending Shoe's 2016 season.

Edit: errr, uh tomorrow. I mean tomorrow.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Tonight Matt Shoemaker pitches to Kyle Seager for the first time since a pitch from Shoe was hit back to him and off of his head, by Kyle, ending Shoe's 2016 season.

Edit: errr, uh tomorrow. I mean tomorrow.

ha ha ha ha

I was like... wut? Did I miss a day?! Did I pull a Rip Van Winkle and slept in a whole day without knowing?

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
7 runs in the bottom of the 9th to win it

Holy ****, I really like this group

****ing pumped right now!!!

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
7 runs in the bottom of the 9th to win it

Holy ****, I really like this group

****ing pumped right now!!!
are you freaking kidding me?....i turned it off after the 8th, because "it was over".

this has really been what this team has been missing the last few years, some early season heroics that get the good vibes flowing in the club house....have to build on it

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
are you freaking kidding me?....i turned it off after the 8th, because "it was over".

this has really been what this team has been missing the last few years, some early season heroics that get the good vibes flowing in the club house....have to build on it

Pujols starts it off with a lead off solo HR. The M's pitcher then walks a bunch of guys And in comes the M's closer. Their closer manages to get two outs but then goes erratic and gives up a double to Escobar and two walks to Calhoun and Trout. Pujols then singled to right with the bases loaded to tie the game. Then Cliff Pennington of all people drills one off the wall to win it...just awesome

Totally agree. I said to my dad after the game that the Angels haven't put together those kind of at bats since 2009. It wasn't just Trout and Calhoun having good at bats either. It was basically everyone that inning

Oct 18, 2011
They will score alot of runs, the defense besides at third and first is really good.. Just hope that the pitching is good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->