OT: LA Angels of Anaheim Baseball Discussion (continued again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
I agree with how Darth ended the last thread, wish Hamilton the best but happy the situation is over with. Time for the organization and fans to move on.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I agree with how Darth ended the last thread, wish Hamilton the best but happy the situation is over with. Time for the organization and fans to move on.

Unfortunately we won't be able to move on for another 3 years. His contract will prohibit us from signing productive players.

I cannot wait until CJ, Hamilton, and Pujols are off the payroll. What a horrible 2 years that turned out to be

DucksFanDFW

Sep 18, 2009
Ranger, TX
Unfortunately we won't be able to move on for another 3 years. His contract will prohibit us from signing productive players.

I cannot wait until CJ, Hamilton, and Pujols are off the payroll. What a horrible 2 years that turned out to be

Do n't even think about trying to give CJ back...

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011

Yeah at least we've gotten some good years out of Albert but two or so years from now that's gonna be looking bad.

One of the most frustrating parts of the Hamilton signing is it cost us a chance to resign Grienke in a time when the Angels desperately needed pitching.

DucksFanDFW

Sep 18, 2009
Ranger, TX
Hamilton's first game back as a Ranger. So far.. 0-1 with a strikeout. Picking up right where he left off. Thank heavens for Fielder and Choo.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
sorry about tonight, but congrats on the great season guys. That being said, the Halos have hit 5 homeruns through the first 3 innings at the Big A. Major league record for a game is 7 I believe.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
When Pujols hits, the Angels win.

It's not an exaggeration to say the Angels season hinges on him being productive the rest of the way.

Oct 18, 2011
The Dodgers lineup last night had 5 starting players with an average of below .240 I think. Kershaw was on point thankfully but still :shakehead

maybe this is just the new MLB....
I grew up in the time where there was lots of scoring and homeruns
the game now just seems either devoid of offensive talent, or needing rule changes

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
maybe this is just the new MLB....
I grew up in the time where there was lots of scoring and homeruns
the game now just seems either devoid of offensive talent, or needing rule changes

They could reduce the size of fielder's gloves. Gloves these days are ridiculous. When that's done, relocate teams from Toronto and Miami, and put them in traditional markets like Scranton and Fresno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad