Rumor: Kypreos - Pacioretty and LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Although I can understand why fans of those teams would be reluctant to let go of their C prospects, I find it funny that they act as if they had a winning lottery ticket in their hands. <--- That was mostly directed to Blues fans who acted like *******s in the past month, it's been fun seeing your team go downhill lately, especially after you guys started to muck Habs fan on almost every non-Pacioretty thread with Thomas and all the **** you guys said to Hawks fans on twitter. Karma.
How petty.

Why would you care what Blues fans said to hawks fans on twitter? :laugh:

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016
Then why give them the special talent tag if we're going to give it out to everyone who's having success at Junior level? If that's the case, let's just give every Center at Junior level who's having more than 1.5 points per game the special talent tag.

Let's be honest here, we're talking about them being the top C prospects in the league because all the elite talents at C that were drafted in the same years as them are already playing in the show.

I like Thomas, Vilardi and Borgstrom (We can easily include Necas and Poehling as well) but let be honest here, they don't have the potential to be clear cut #1 C in this league. My guess is 2/5 will become legit top 6 C, two will become legit #3 C and one will bust.

Although I can understand why fans of those teams would be reluctant to let go of their C prospects, I find it funny that they act as if they had a winning lottery ticket in their hands. p>

Thanks to fans like you, other teams will enjoy watching us rot in the league's bottom rankings for the next decade while we have to endure aberration contracts like Price and Weber. Keep going buddy :)

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
Vilardi might not become a 1C, but that doesn’t mean Montreal will get him.

And there is no chance in hell that Montreal could ever trade Pacioretty for a 1C. You’d have to be suffering some weird delusions to think they could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad