Kyle Beech or Steve Stamkos

fullspeed

Jul 21, 2006
Lets start the debate who is a better pro prospect. interested in seeing these two battle it out in Canada winter Games they both seam like scoring threats and beech has a edge on size and grit but stamkos skill is un matachable.
who would you take

Stamkos
Delzatto
Chichy
Teubert
Beech

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
Lets start the debate who is a better pro prospect. interested in seeing these two battle it out in Canada winter Games they both seam like scoring threats and beech has a edge on size and grit but stamkos skill is un matachable.
who would you take

Stamkos
Delzatto
Chichy
Teubert
Beech

Beech is pretty darn good, but Stamkos talent is amazing...man this is a hard one to call, I would have to go with Stamkos myself though...exciting and offensively gifted. I like Stamkos by a slim margin.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Beech is pretty darn good, but Stamkos talent is amazing...man this is a hard one to call, I would have to go with Stamkos myself though...exciting and offensively gifted. I like Stamkos by a slim margin.

I would take Stamkos too but where is Drew Doughty on this list?

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
who would you take

Stamkos
Delzatto
Chichy
Teubert
Beech

Mitch Wahl? :sarcasm:

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
and Alex Pietrangelo

I don't know, but looking at the stats for these guys, they look like studs!

Peitrangelo, Del Zotto, Stamkos, Hodgson

Anyone who watches them please give some scouting reports.......this '90 group out of the OHL looks amazing, including Tavares in there, even though he's not an OHL rookie anymore.

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
I don't know, but looking at the stats for these guys, they look like studs!

Peitrangelo, Del Zotto, Stamkos, Hodgson

Anyone who watches them please give some scouting reports.......this '90 group out of the OHL looks amazing, including Tavares in there, even though he's not an OHL rookie anymore.

Tavares isn't eligible until '09, however.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->