Krueger on Off the record

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
Was watching former hero Duane Ward on Otr just to see what he was up to and who do I see get introduced, our former RPS champ! Too bad Jesse Jane wasn't on that show would have been a story to tell there. So when does 15 minutes end exactly?

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
No kidding. Everytime I ask him to do something at work, there's an awkward pause and Rob says "Do you know who you're talking to?"...

Perhaps the scariest thing was that he actually looked and acted like he fit in. Good ol' Duane kept looking over at Rob like he was hanging on his every word. Even Landsberg commented on Rob's cocky strut, and coming from him, that's saying something.

"Denny Crain!"

Vaive-Alive

Mar 3, 2004
Toronto, Ontario
Dr.Sens(e) said:
No kidding. Everytime I ask him to do something at work, there's an awkward pause and Rob says "Do you know who you're talking to?"...

Perhaps the scariest thing was that he actually looked and acted like he fit in. Good ol' Duane kept looking over at Rob like he was hanging on his every word. Even Landsberg commented on Rob's cocky strut, and coming from him, that's saying something.

"Denny Crain!"

Nice Nick! William Shatner rocks.

Kruegs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad