Kris Russell and Ray Macias

Status
Not open for further replies.

X0ssbar

I don't know anything about Macias but I thought Russel looked terrific in training camp.

He is on the smaller side but this kid has world class skill and I thought he used his size effectively in the defensive zone. A young Brian Rafalski immediately came to mind when I watched this kid.

I think he has an extremely good shot at making the NHL. I was puzzeled as to why he got sent back to the juniors so quickly - I would have liked to have seen him in a preseason game or two.

ZombieMatt

May 20, 2002
HF writer Guy Flaming has seen Russell play a lot and is extremely high on him. For a detailed report I'd suggest you PM or email him.

hockeytown5

Aug 19, 2005
Toronto
I don't know anything about Macias but I thought Russel looked terrific in training camp.

He is on the smaller side but this kid has world class skill and I thought he used his size effectively in the defensive zone. A young Brian Rafalski immediately came to mind when I watched this kid.

I think he has an extremely good shot at making the NHL. I was puzzeled as to why he got sent back to the juniors so quickly - I would have liked to have seen him in a preseason game or two.

HF writer Guy Flaming has seen Russell play a lot and is extremely high on him. For a detailed report I'd suggest you PM or email him.

Thanks. I heard that Russell would be up there with Jack Johnson if he had a bit more size. Nice to hear that he's been as advertised in training camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad