Proposal: Kravtsov for Poulin

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
If it was as simple as you make it sound, the Rangers wouldn't have told him he can see if teams are interested. If it's temporary and only until the Hajek situation is worked out, they would have informed him of that and they wouldn't be allowing him to talk to other teams.

Or, it IS as simple as that and, they know they screwed him,
so to assuage his anger, he is being extended that courtesy

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
....what?

He played RW for Sherbrook, then transitioned to C after getting traded in the Q last year and has played LW and C with the Penguins so far. He objectively plays all 3 positions.
That’s fine and good. What’s his best position though?

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
That’s fine and good. What’s his best position though?

His most experienced position is LW, but I'd probably say his best position is center though. He has the makings of a really solid 2-way center and dominated in the Q last year with Val d'Or while at center.

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
As a ranger fan it prob fair value. Poulin is a little bit behind Kravtsov development wise right now, but he has talent. Kravtsov would look real good in the pens top. 9
The only think that gives me pause is they are a division rival. I’d hate to see Kravtsov hit his ceiling and play against us so much.
It would be like kovalev 2.0. Big lanky 6-3 Russian with good speed and skill
But I guess the pens run the same risk with poulin.
I’d probably make the trade. Poulin needing 1-2 years more on his development fits our timeline better for needing a top 9 winger with skill/scoring.
It makes me nervous, so it’s a fair proposal. Good job OP

Last edited:
Reactions: Dipsy Doodle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad