Kovalev and Markov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
I heard a rumour from Finnish site that Kovalev and Markov are coming to play for Russia. Is this true?

I hope they come, since Russia needs more skill. Especially Markov would help since Russia´s defense is slow and not good with the puck.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
That would have been some quick decision making on their part.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Jacobv2 said:
That would have been some quick decision making on their part.

That's for sure....

but I would like to go see them play. As already mentioned Russia's defense needs the help and Kovalev can't hurt ;)

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
SIBIR said:
I heard a rumor in the russian media, that Tikhonov and Kovalev have already an agreement.

Dear God, let this be true!

Hopefully Markov will come too, since I think he could help even more than Kovalev right now.

SIBIR

Dec 9, 2003
Berlin - Novosibirsk
Peter25 said:
They declined.

Zubov has not played for Russia since 1996 World Cup. I don´t think he ever will.

declined? are you sure?

i read an interview of zubov, there was said he regret that he refused to play for Russia and that he would play now for Russia

Slick Nick

Oct 29, 2003
Montréal
Visit site
Wow this would be great for the Russian team, their both played awsome in the series. When I first thought about it, I wondered if Alexei would go since his wife gave birth to his second son recently...

Ayways, hope this is true. Another stinker against Slovakia :shakehead

Anybody visits the IIHF boards? It's pathetic...

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
No medal for Russia. This just about secures it. They´ll be out before the semifinals just like last year.

ZBORNAJA

Dec 28, 2002
Visit site
Kondratiev added...If they win over USA everything is possible..Is do or die for russia...If they cant win USA than it is over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->