Recalled/Assigned: Kosmachuk Recalled

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
"Worster"? :laugh: Looking that word up I don't think it means what you think. At least in the "urban" world. :naughty:
Ya it's not great grammar but i use it alot :laugh: One example ... the Jets are alot worster this season compared to last season !! See how nice that sounds :laugh:

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
Happy for Kosmo-Chuk.......... I had high hopes for him after his 49 goal 100 +point 19 yr old season in the OHL.

Some flashes in the AHL and still shows a knack to score. Needs to be more consistent.

I hope he plays tonight on a line with Lipon.( The over under on minutes played is now set at 5 min)

umwoz

Feb 28, 2010
"Worster"? :laugh: Looking that word up I don't think it means what you think. At least in the "urban" world. :naughty:

Aren't they the AHL affiliate for the Sharks?

So this being an "emergency basis" means we still get 2 more callups right?

umwoz

Feb 28, 2010
By faking injuries? Not sure what your point is exactly

I doubt this is what he was talking about but.... If management wanted to call up someone to help the team they would've called up the most talented goalie in the organization.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I doubt this is what he was talking about but.... If management wanted to call up someone to help the team they would've called up the most talented goalie in the organization.

To replace an injured forward?

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Aren't they the AHL affiliate for the Sharks?

So this being an "emergency basis" means we still get 2 more callups right?

Jets have 4 more. Lipon, Morrisey, and Kosmachuk have all been on emergency basis recalls.

Good for Kosmo. This is probably huge for him as he's been just ok in Ahl. Hell need a good showing to stay in jets plans going forward, imo.

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
When he played for Guelph ....... I always compared him to his teammate B McGinn. Carolina drafted him in the 2 nd round 2012 and of course we got Kosmo in the third of 2012, but he was rated pre draft as a high 2 nd.
Kosmo outscored McGinn in the OHL but I thought McGinn was more NHL ready.

McGinn has had a better pro season this year and has limited success in a hand full of Carolina games that he has been called up for.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Jets have 4 more. Lipon, Morrisey, and Kosmachuk have all been on emergency basis recalls.

Good for Kosmo. This is probably huge for him as he's been just ok in Ahl. Hell need a good showing to stay in jets plans going forward, imo.

It can help them fill empty seats by filling them with Kossy boy's family ::sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->