Knights goal from last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Does anyone have a copy of the video from last year when the knights had an extra man out on a delayed penalty and passed the puck around for about a minute and a half before Schremp put it in?

I would love to get a copy of it if anyone has one.

pucks1

Apr 23, 2004
s7ark said:
Does anyone have a copy of the video from last year when the knights had an extra man out on a delayed penalty and passed the puck around for about a minute and a half before Schremp put it in?

I would love to get a copy of it if anyone has one.

I got that game on tape, but i have no clue how to get it online. Sry :dunno:

go_leafs_go02

Apr 24, 2004
London, ON
Its online somewhere..i watched that game live, and I know it was posted on a forum.

I'll PM you the link to that forum..you probably can get someone to find it there.

go_leafs_go02

Apr 24, 2004
London, ON
sec17 said:
Why PM that link? Why not post it so we all can see it?
The link to the forum (NOOF..i'm sure you know it well). I don't know the link to the movie, just i know it was posted by a member on there a few months back.

The problem is with that forum is that the admin always deletes old threads that are more than 3 weeks old, so its impossible to get the link back by searching.

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
Home of the 2005 Memorial Cup
I was at that game and that had to be one of the greatest team play goals in the history of hockey. The place just kept getting louder and louder and then the JLC erupted after the puck went in .... ohhhhhhhh the memories.

I forget who (might be Pete James - 50 years of sportscasting experience) said it was the best goal they had ever seen in any league.

I also have the newspaper article about that goal!

go_leafs_go02

Apr 24, 2004
London, ON
trahans99 said:
I was at that game and that had to be one of the greatest team play goals in the history of hockey. The place just kept getting louder and louder and then the JLC erupted after the puck went in .... ohhhhhhhh the memories.

I forget who (might be Pete James - 50 years of sportscasting experience) said it was the best goal they had ever seen in any league.

I also have the newspaper article about that goal!
What day did that game happen? i might be able to find the link then using google.

go_leafs_go02

Apr 24, 2004
London, ON
sec17 said:
Nov. 12/04 against Belleville.

You won't find a copy of the goal on the NOOF, there wasn't one at the time either. I was at the game and wanted to see the replay but never was able to.
I stand corrected. I was amost sure that someone posted a link to it once, but maybe I'm muddling some other knights event with that one.

It was a nice goal, that is for sure though!

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Thanks for all your help everyone. If I manage to find it I'll post it here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->