Rumor: Klimchuk up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
Surprised Klimmer got called up before Mangi, unless they’re testing to see what Klimmer can bring on the big team to see if he has a future here?

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Offense and creativity is a much bigger need than another defensive forward. Odd decision if true.

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
Haven't seen anything on Twitter from any Flames media, most likely will be confirmed in the morning tho I guess.

I was surprised too, as it was definitely clips from at the Dome while they were interviewing Treliving on Global. So unless they were splicing really old clips in it looked like it was today.

Could be a false alarm.

Reactions: FlamerForLife

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
I'm excited for Klimchuk. He's been very patient for his opportunity, so I hope he takes it and runs with it. We could use another dynamic winger with excellent 2-way play. I think a Klimchuk - Lazar - Brouwer 4th line has potential.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Offense and creativity is a much bigger need than another defensive forward. Odd decision if true.

GG has extreme OCD. He is not going to replace Frolik with something difference. Klimchuk is probably the closest to Frolik that they have on the farm.

Change is a big challenge for him.

The only major change that can happen is when they fire his ass

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Hopefully Klimchuk gets on the 4th line and they bring Mangiapane up for the 2nd/3rd line. Send Lazar, F. Hamilton and Stajan to the moon.

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Don't expect much at this point, but hope I'm wrong. Congrats to Klimmer.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I said this before Hathaway was called up, don’t be surprised if Klimchuk gets called up. Some of you laughed, but the Flames are very high on Klimmer so here is proof of that.

Klimchuk is an excellent defender and plays in all situations (sound familiar). He’s someone the coaching staff trusts on the Heat, he also plays PP and he can score. Klimchuk is a very underrated prospect of the Flames and he’s likely going to have a very long NHL career. He has good speed, he’s extremely smart and is very coachable. I’m super excited and hopefully he gets to play.

Last edited:

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
I said this before Hathaway was called up, don’t be surprised to Klimchuk gets called up. Some of you laughed, but the Flames are very high on Klimmer so here is proof of that.

Klimchuk is an excellent defender and plays in all situations (sound familiar). He’s someone the coaching staff trusts on the Heat, he also plays PP and he can score. Klimchuk is a very underrated prospect of the Flames and he’s likely going to have a very long NHL career. He has good speed, he’s extremely smart and is very coachable. I’m super excited and hopefully he gets to play.

I'd be very very disappointed if they recalled him and didn't let him play.

Haven't heard anything official yet. I hope he's actually been recalled. He's from Calgary, maybe he's just skating with them on a day off. Stopping in Calgary for a bit before heading back to Stockton? Seems odd it wouldn't be announced by now.

Reactions: WeegarUnderwood

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I said this before Hathaway was called up, don’t be surprised to Klimchuk gets called up. Some of you laughed, but the Flames are very high on Klimmer so here is proof of that.

I remember what I said Klimchuk was better that Poirier and people lost their shit and others made up faults to his game to try and discredit him. He's been one of the Flames most underrated prospects since he was drafted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad