Kiril Koltsov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Towelie*

Yup, the enigmatic Russian is a topic of discussion again. I have being reading recent reports that have said wonderful things about him. In one of the reports he was described as a vulture without the puck and a hawk with the puck.

I would like to here comments from people who have being able to watch Koltsov in Russia and how he has played.

Thanks in advance.

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
can't wait to see him at training camp.

one report says "Koltsov is not only emerging as a bonafide NHL talent, but also as a world-class two-way defenseman."

he must be dominating the playoffs over there.

clay

Aug 25, 2005
Vancouver
Wow, the Nucks should highly consider putting this guy in the rotation next year. Everyone says that he has attitude problems because he went back to Russia when playing for the Moose, but it was only because he mother was ver sick. His stock is certainly on the rise again. I could see the Nucks defense looking like this next year:

Ohlund-Bourdon
Salo-Koltsov
Allen-Mitchell

Towelie*

I would also like to know why whom ever wrote the Canucks review for the organizational rankings noted that Koltsov was declining so much in value? Must have being for reasons other then play I suspect.

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
Bourdon should stay in junior. Let him dominate.... he has had a rocky year injury wise.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Pfff... that's nothing - people are starting to talk about Alexei Mikhnov again.

AgentNaslund*

Russian_fanatic said:
Really Koltsov is back on the rise.

not according to HF though. He had more skill then every DMAN in the top 50 list, and hes not even in the top 50. Easily the most underrated prospect in the world. Why? like i said. More skills and talent then any defencemen in the top 50, and hes not even in the top 50, in anyway.

anyways, Cant wait to see him play. Hes gonna be awesome.

Pfff... that's nothing - people are starting to talk about Alexei Mikhnov again

thx for hijacking the thread. next time they start a Scremp loving thread, I will remind everyone about how great Malkin is or something.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
AgentNaslund said:
thx for hijacking the thread. next time they start a Scremp loving thread, I will remind everyone about how great Malkin is or something.

Deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->