Kingston Frontenacs 2018-19 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerNation

Jul 24, 2015
London
Hello! Wondering how easy it is to get walk up tickets? Planning a trip to Kingston for the game against the Rangers in a couple weeks, but it is very much weather dependent. Thanks!

MisterDB

Apr 5, 2012
You'll have no problems getting good seat tickets, this is the second game of the weekend so typically the attendance will be lower than a Friday game.

Reactions: RangerNation

Hokky

Nov 2, 2017
I noticed Pu wasn't in the lineup Monday....anyone know what happened to him?

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
When Max Jones went down with a broken finger the team estimated a 4-6 week layoff. We are now at week 7. Will he be back for the playoffs?

Truthking

Mar 27, 2016
When Max Jones went down with a broken finger the team estimated a 4-6 week layoff. We are now at week 7. Will he be back for the playoffs?
Gilmour was on tsn radio early this week, and he said 4 more weeks, which would probably be the 2nd rd. He said Jones had pins in the finger and was just getting them out this week

jmkrangers

Aug 28, 2012
It's always bothered me that so many people in Canada care about the NCAA March Madness basketball tournament but the average person seems to know a lot less about the (far superior) CHL Playoffs and Memorial Cup (obviously this is because of the dramatic single-elimination bracket format of March Madness and all the media attention it gets). I've always thought it would be fun though to fill out some sort of CHL playoff bracket but since I've never really found a good way to do it online, I decided to try creating my own for this year. Although it's a bit complicated and not the most user-friendly, there's step-by-step instructions on the website that should help. So if want to give it a try go to: memorialcupbracket.weebly.com

Hokky

Nov 2, 2017
Does anyone know if Max Jones will be playing in the second round? Everything I have heard so far is very vague.

OSA

Jun 11, 2011
Does anyone know if Max Jones will be playing in the second round? Everything I have heard so far is very vague.

I’d like to know this as well. I thought a broken finger would take around 6 weeks to heal. It’s been almost 2.5 months for crying out loud.

beastintheeast

Mar 27, 2013
So how long do they keep the first rounder? Does he make it to the trade deadline or do they trade him before the season starts?

beastintheeast

Mar 27, 2013
The past 5 not good but at least we can develop first round picks. BTW the past 5 in Ottawa may have been bad but nothing like the next 5 in Kingston are going to look like without any draft picks or players to trade for them.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
The past 5 not good but at least we can develop first round picks. BTW the past 5 in Ottawa may have been bad but nothing like the next 5 in Kingston are going to look like without any draft picks or players to trade for them.

Crouse developed ok. The next four 1st picks were used to build a legit contender; that’s ok too. There are plenty of players to replenish the departed picks, if KGN chooses. Robertson, Burnie, Neumann, Paquette, Brahaney, would return a couple of players and more picks than were traded away.

zaluty

May 30, 2007
Kingston
Develop first round picks like the one that asked to be traded or a coach that had issues or a 3rd overall that did not develop to what was expected of him? Your record isn't that great As for the next 5 yrs we shall see I do agree it might be painful but who knows for sure
We will have some assets to trade to regroup some picks. Ottawa still needs a goaliw although I hear DiPietro is on their radar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->