Kings will make the playoffs

tsanuri

Jun 27, 2012
Central Coast CA
I know it's early, but if they keep it up, Kings will be a lock no doubt. And for all you naysayers, pm me your address so I can send you some crow to eat.

Kings are a different team now.
Where I agree they'll likely make the playoffs. It's a long season and may things could happen. The injury last night wasn't too a big name player but it's going to hurt. That line had tons of life and chemistry.
The biggest question is will the team keep evolving? Teams will adjust to what they are doing.

driller1

Dry Island Reject
Feb 4, 2010
16 of 31 teams make the playoffs. I like our odds. But we'll only go as far as Quick takes us. Game 1 and 2 Qucikie = playoffs. Game 3 Quickie = bubble.

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014
I know it's early, but if they keep it up, Kings will be a lock no doubt. And for all you naysayers, pm me your address so I can send you some crow to eat.

I know I keep saying it's too early to assess but I cannot disagree with you. :thumbu:

Reactions: KingTrouty

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA

Yes, if the Kings average 5 points every 3 games, you're right. They'd finish the season with like 135 points. A lock, no doubt.

Reactions: KingTrouty and Sol

kingsholygrail

Fastest Series Loss 0-1
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Rvje1Up.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad