Pre-Game Talk: Kings vs Jets - Tue Mar 20 7:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
I'm assuming when you said "Pate's Mug" you meant "Laine's Mug" so I made this for you as it seemed important. I give to you Patrik "The King Slayer" Lainne-ester.

Any additions just let me know.

View attachment 105817

Thank you Lord of Photoshop.

Edit: just saw 25 and 27 in the picture. Much appreciated!

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Player post-practice audio: Laine & Copp.

Coach Maurice: Status of Jacob Trouba. What has Joe Morrow done well? Any further updates? Is Trouba in concussion protocol? No other injuries for Trouba being looked at? On the move of Little to win and Copp to centre and whether it might be a longer term thing? Is anything bothering Little that is precluding him from taking faceoffs? Is it a tough sell to move Little to wing? On the Jets PK decision making. On special teams in the playoffs. What was the impetus for the structural change to the PK? On the role of discipline. On Jets D and who comes in for Trouba. How has Laine evolved? More on Laine. Does anything still surprise him about Laine’s game?

To listen click here.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
That right there is a team first warrior. Love Kuli - hope he can play without too much limitation in his game.

Seems to me like a guy who is putting off surgery because of unknown complications that may impact his longivity in the league, coupled with being on a team that is actually going to the playoffs. When dealing with anything back related, you either recover completely, or retire. I wouldn't be surprised to see him do the surgery in the off-season once the playoffs are over.

SM17

Nov 25, 2005

giphy.gif

Not to say symptoms might not pop up in next few days, but definitely a good sign!

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Would love to see Roslo, Poolman back in.

Tough team, going to throw it out there: Jets 3 - Kings 1

I wouldn't because that only means Trouba is out, Chariot is better than Poolman at this point so unless Trouba is injured then Poolman may have a chance, Mo would probably go Morrow though.

Jets won with the forward group they iced, can't see Roslo going back in unless a forward is injured until the Jets secure second place!

Hope Schief plays against the Kings! (yeah it's a shot, he looked awful against the Stars)

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
I wouldn't because that only means Trouba is out, Chariot is better than Poolman at this point so unless Trouba is injured then Poolman may have a chance, Mo would probably go Morrow though.

Jets won with the forward group they iced, can't see Roslo going back in unless a forward is injured until the Jets secure second place!

Hope Schief plays against the Kings! (yeah it's a shot, he looked awful against the Stars)
In that case send Roslo down and play. But Perrault looked injured at one point in the game I would think they would give him a game off.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013

Is Chiarot on his wrong side better that Poolman? I don’t think so

Reactions: Hulide

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
In that case send Roslo down and play. But Perrault looked injured at one point in the game I would think they would give him a game off.

If you send Roslovic down then he won’t play for the Jets the rest of the season. I doubt the Jets would so that at this point.

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
If Roslo doesn't play centre he may be a younger Perrault and Perrault contract is easier to move then Little's

SM17

Nov 25, 2005
Yes. No appreciable symptoms the day after is good, but it could take a while for it to show up. As someone said, he's out at least a week for protocol.

Yep, like I said. Not to say symptoms won't pop up in next few days. I don't care how long the protocol keeps him out. As long as he has no symptoms, I am happy.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
I'm assuming when you said "Pate's Mug" you meant "Laine's Mug" so I made this for you as it seemed important. I give to you Patrik "The King Slayer" Lainne-ester.

Any additions just let me know.

View attachment 105817

Oh man, can you do it with video?

Laine's head on the Germanic tribesman holding the head at around 2:50.
The head and the body on the horse, could be NHL dbag regular Perry.

And ofc, the Jets army appear from the treeline-

JohnStaymoose

Bring Back The Trough
Jul 2, 2016
Mordor
I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way but I'd take Poolman over Morrow every time. Poolman has proven to me that he can be a dependable NHL defenceman, Morrow on the other hand has looked out of place, he hasn't looked horrible but I feel much more comfortable with Poolman in the lineup. To throw another name into the mix I'd really like to see Niku get a game or two in. The guy has had a unbelievable rookie season in the "A". Been to a few Moose games this year and everyone Niku has stood out to me. I say sit Enstrom and slot Niku in with Buff for a few games after we secure a playoff spot. I'm fairly positive Niku can do much better than Enstrom.

JohnStaymoose

Bring Back The Trough
Jul 2, 2016
Mordor
Oh man, can you do it with video?

Laine's head on the Germanic tribesman holding the head at around 2:50.
The head and the body on the horse, could be NHL dbag regular Perry.

And ofc, the Jets army appear from the treeline-

This might be a bit tough as my experience is more with Bitmap and Vector Graphics, video editing isn't my forte but hey I can at least give it a shot!

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
This might be a bit tough as my experience is more with Bitmap and Vector Graphics, video editing isn't my forte but hey I can at least give it a shot!
Hey man, anything would be cool!

I couldn't find a high quality still of the scene, maybe a printscr. would do the job if the video part is to tough.

Reactions: JohnStaymoose

PerryPooley

Dec 28, 2011
Maurice was asked today if Little’s move to wing had something to do with an injury that was preventing him from taking face offs. Got me thinking whether or not, as others here have suggested, an injury may be the explanation for his diminished offensive output. I think of all the great scoring chances he’s had recently where he hasn’t gotten much on his shot or just missed the net completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->