Kings SC Commemorative Book 50% off

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
There are a ton of these at the store...was going to use my 20% season seat discount two weeks ago but glad I held off. Was going to order but I'll take my chances that there will still be some there to not have to pay the $10 shipping.

Just hope nobody spills beer or nachos on it after I get it.

Captain Mittens*

I got one of these before the lockout. Everyone needs one of these just for the DVD

There are some amazing pictures in it too

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Thanks for posting. I hinted to the gf that it was on sale (by hint I mean directly sending her the link), and now it's on it's way ;)

SLang

Nov 29, 2005
Huntington Beach, CA
Gee thanks Kings for making me feel like an ass for getting it when it came out. That's BS.

I could see it if this was next year, but hell, it's only been out a couple of months.

Shootmaster_44

Sep 10, 2005
Saskatoon
Gee thanks Kings for making me feel like an ass for getting it when it came out. That's BS.

I could see it if this was next year, but hell, it's only been out a couple of months.

Me too. I bought it the day they released it. Oh well, I at least got the book and didn't chance it sitting at Team LA Store and not selling this year.

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
Thanks for posting this! Just put my order in. With shipping, it turns out to be 50% off exactly.

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
My book came today. I don't have it yet because there is a fee of $20.77 that I have to pay UPS. Did anyone else get hit with this fee that is outside the US? I paid $20 for shipping so I am not sure if this is HST or Duty or both, and if so, if it's off the regular price instead of the sale price. The guy at the store where my p.o. Box is said it is probably HST but he said it's way too much for what I paid.

Just got my answer: http://shiptotheborder.com/taxes-duty-and-brokerage-fees

Last edited:

Nefarious

Classless Doty
Jun 27, 2006
King's Landing

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
Got it today after paying way more for shipping and brokerage fees than for the book/dvd itself. The book is GREAT and I'll get to the DVD on the weekend!

dubgeek

Mar 1, 2012
Franklin, TN
So, it's no longer available to purchase directly from the site. I've called the 877 number but haven't heard back on availability.

If you've got a copy you're willing to part, with I'm a buyer.

dubgeek at yahoo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad