Kings looking for RWers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dempsey

Mark it zero
Mar 1, 2002
Ladner, BC
The LA Kings are looking for RWers to fill out our roster. Michal Grosek recently retired, while LW Miroslav Zalesak is currently pending a switch from LW to RW. Currently the Kings have only one RW on their roster.

I am looking to move a defenseman.

A starting goaltender is also needed.

All inquiries can be sent to [email protected]

Thanks,

Mike McEwan
LA Kings

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
The Vancouver Canucks would like to re-iterate that they too are looking for RWs at this time. This has been announced before, but the club continues to look.

All offers should be sent to [email protected].

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Mike, Sean, and others:

L/RW Niklas Sundstrom is available for any team looking for help on either wing. I have already received some interest in him, so serious offers only please. I'm looking for futures in return (prospects and/or picks). Thanks.

Veteran D Glen Wesley is also available for anyone needing to round out their D corps. Again, looking for futures in return.

Douglas Emerson
GM CBJ

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Ville Isopää said:
Brent Johnson is available. Maybe not a real top of the line starter but could be the starter in Vancouver by the end of the season..

Ville your assuming that Cloutier falls off the face of the earth.

I know I know that is harsh. i gotta sound like a homer/rookie poster on some of the other boards. :P

Ville Isopaa

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
Donga said:
Ville your assuming that Cloutier falls off the face of the earth.

I know I know that is harsh. i gotta sound like a homer/rookie poster on some of the other boards. :P

Well, it's not like it's a secret that Cloutier has been one of the worst starters in the league over the past years. With an average starter, Vancouver should have won the cup already, or atleast more than one round in the playoffs.

Not trying to say Johnson is any better if he got to play the same amount of games, but he could hardly be worse... ;)

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Cloutier isn't the problem in Van.

Don't get me wrong, he's not the answer, but he's average.

Not a glowing recommendation, and I expect that Vesa will not be my backup much longer.....but he's not a liability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad