KHL Trades, Rumors and Free Agent Talk Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
So with less than a week left welfare system is in full swing: CSKA donated Osnovin and Kirill Vorobyov to Sibir, SKA sent Khokhlachev to Spartak and Ak Bars Max Lazarev to Torpedo. I expect more of those to come.

Jokerit meanwhile solved their 2C problem by getting John Norman, nice pickup.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Kvapil not in the lineup today. Has to be on the move soon. Ramstedt not working out for Slovan as well.

Also in a very rapid turn of events Traktor and Kunlun exchanged Brule for Gynge. Alike players really, Keenan just really didn't like Gynge.

Last edited:

jaco

Oct 21, 2011
Kvapil not in the lineup today. Has to be on the move soon.

He returns to the line up today, even moved up to the second line. I agree that he didn't impress much so far, but a team like Amur should give a player like Kvapil some time to show his value before releasing him.

Kondratyev returns as well. They both didn't dress against Traktor. I'm a bit worried about Atyushov though, is he ill? I must admit that when I read about Amur's plans to switch to NA ice I thought it might be so that Vitaly wouldn't have to skate so much....

Kiselyov gets the start, I'm fine with that, he looked very solid against Traktor (shootout excepted)

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
He returns to the line up today, even moved up to the second line. I agree that he didn't impress much so far, but a team like Amur should give a player like Kvapil some time to show his value before releasing him.

Absolutely they should but Amur are kinda known for their hot-headed decisions so after seeing him tumble lower and lower in the lineup and eventually out of it I thought this was it.

Regarding Tkachyov, entire Admiral team is struggling and so is he. He is no Mozyakin and playing against opponents best every night as Admiral has no depth whatsoever. And Admiral played against really good teams as well for the most part. He should bounce back at home. Still I don't think it's very likely he scores over 40 points.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Can somebody explain the logic of, as your team is at 4% at PP conversion, healthy scratching a D who scored 15 points in 20 matches last year? Maybe somebody has insight into Krikunov's mind? Because really he leaves me scratching my head this season.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Severstal let Holik go as well. Too fast on the trigger here unless they have something truly better in mind.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
So Sochi started the season with rag-tag defense and in a matter of days got Jokipakka, Chmykov and Polasek. Pretty interesting. Definitely makes them better even if it's at the expense of Onerud and Garbutt.

jaco

Oct 21, 2011
Picard for Kvapil? Hopefully this works out, because in NLA Picard was known to be somewhat divaesque. Of course, if he scores us to the PO's, everything would be fine... :thumbu:

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Kinda weird, I thought he was really having fun in Norway. I guess he realized fun will always be there, he may as well make some money at the moment.

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
Whats the deal witht the Wright - St pierre trade? Maybe internal issue? Doesnt make much sense from Barys point of view.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Weird one indeed. Internal issue seems unlikely as well, St. Pierre was promoted to the 1st line while Frattin was injured.. Maybe Admiral simply paid Barys decent amount of money..

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Pretty interesting trade today, Avangard and Neftekhimik exchange Everberg and Rau. If Everberg works out the way Gustafsson did Neftekhimik is turning into a legitimately scary team.

Reactions: Go Donbass

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Peculiar timing for Admiral to release all those players just when they could sell them. That team has some major internal troubles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad