KHL League & Playoffs are a Joke/fixed/ fraud!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
i just read this on twitter...holy crap that really sounds just so blatant. Like they aren't even pretending. And Datsyuk of all people is taking part in this sham?!

CPFC

Sep 12, 2004
Yeah, that is pretty much unacceptable at this age of offside video reviews. Before the coaches' challenge this could have been sold as a simple ref mistake but not anymore.

I feel sorry for Lokomotiv already.

CPFC

Sep 12, 2004
Malamud has an agenda, I don't argue with that, but how can you justify that non-call? There's no way they could miss that, if even I can see from a crappy Twitter video that it was an offside.

Reactions: Exarz

CPFC

Sep 12, 2004
How much of a chance would they have if the league doesn't help SKA next round? I see they finished 4th and swept their quarterfinal series.

Loko has a strong team and Murygin, the goalie, has been good in the playoffs. If the goalie tandem gets hot they might have chance. Jaroslav is also an intimidating place for visitors, one of the best atmospheres in all of KHL (Cherepovets is great as well).

Reactions: Del Preston

powerplaymaker

Mar 5, 2018
Helsinki
It seems that the playoffs are fixed yet again. One might think that this kind of obvious favoritism of one team could even hurt Putins reputation. I thinks he is underestimating the russian people with his muppet show in the KHL.

On the other hand Roman Rotenberg is deputy chairman of the KHL board and vice-president of SKA. He's pulling the strings and the refs do as he says.

What is the point of playing in the KHL anyway if it's all just this one big joke. Whats the point of the games? Wouldent it just be easier to declaire SKA the camps?

That offside - non-offside -call is so obvious that it proves the favoritism. How is this possible in the era of video reviews and coaches challenge?

And btw:

Referees: Frano Martin, Oskirko Yury
Linesmen: Sadovnikov Alexander, Sivov Dmitry

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Rostov-on-Don
Holy shitballs, Malamud uses every buzzword in the book:

Russia, where evil always wins...Putin’s wrath....Putin’s ‘friends’....honor of the motherland....frozen wasteland...scandal...evil Russian style....dance with the devil....no anti-Putin protests allowed, etc.

I’m disappointed he didn’t bring up Ivan Drago. :laugh:

Finnished

Jan 31, 2013
Didnt they postpone SKA's play off start by one day so that they could get wasted with Putin and help his president campaign?

stv11

Jul 29, 2004
Switzerland
This is getting too political.

Feel free to discuss the missed offside call in the playoff thread, but please don't turn this into a Malamud/Putin discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->