KHL Coverage in North America and Europe

PuckTalker

Sep 4, 2017
I will wait until they sort things out at DAZN. If those games are weekday games then they are useless to North American viewers since most people work from 9AM to 1PM which are typical time spans of most of the games. If they offer 5 games a weekend, then Ill think about it.

You know everything on DAZN is on demand, right? I don't think "useless" is the right word - just wait until you get home and watch the game each weeknight. It's not like you should have trouble avoiding spoilers regarding the results, is it?

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
You know everything on DAZN is on demand, right? I don't think "useless" is the right word - just wait until you get home and watch the game each weeknight. It's not like you should have trouble avoiding spoilers regarding the results, is it?

No way in hell I'm going to watch a replay -its just not in the cards, I got NHL at night and KHL weekend mornings. Most people are going to watch games in the morning on sat, sun and the odd Friday they have off. So when there is a full schedule on the weekend and this service is telling me to wait until Tuesday to watch 1 game... Thats no where even close to cutting it. Useless.

I never watched KHL during the weekdays anyways. Scoreboard and highlight watch is good for me, I am KHL weekend warrior.

Im over KHLs monkey business now, I bought a VPN and found another way to watch live games.

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Good decision. Geoblocking as a practice is a disgrace that must disappear from the face of this planet. It serves lawyers, not people. One world, one Internet, a single "geozone". **** anyone who wants to portion up the Internet into imaginary "countries" or "zones". :rant:

Reactions: Kiekkofani

stars33

Jan 29, 2011
New York
KHL back on the tv schedule in the US. Formerly oneworld sports now eleven sports will be airing SKA vs Riga at 430am. And there 1st live game will be Metallurg v Ska @1230pm on Friday 9/15 with a re-airing at 530pm. This is good news. I am hoping they will air 2 games per week again and extensive coverage of the playoffs like last season.
If anybody else has any news please post it ASAP.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
DAZN expanding to the USA. We will see, if they buy the KHL rights. They hold the KHL streaming rights for Germany, Austria, Canada.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Today´s game is broadcasted by Eleven Sports in the USA & DAZN in Canada.

Rigafan

Jul 28, 2016
Europe

I was very worried then seeing PREMIER SPORT for UK and Ireland - however I've just bought the game via video.khl as normal for 75 rubles (less than $2). Premier Sport are so rubbish, if they geo blocked I'd not watch ever again in protest.

Just in case your country is showing a certain channel but you want to buy via KHL site, it worked for me

Reactions: vorky

Rigafan

Jul 28, 2016
Europe
I will protest it everytime. Freesports/Premiersports/Setanta Sports, whatever they want to be called are terrible and should have stay away from these rights!!

They even geo block the Daily KHL Highlight show on Youtube because of them!

Reactions: Jackets Woodchuck

TheWhiskeyThief

Dec 24, 2017
Eleven Sports now available in Pluto app.
Eleven Sports no longer available on Pluto app, beyond DirecTV harder to find than hen’s teeth.
FTF took over Eleven, but not available via streaming on Eleven’s garbage website or FTF’s platform.

My workaround is using a VPN over my iPhone to subscribe, then either cast behind VPN to TV or via computer.

Such a cluster stumble. God forbid you take my money.

Reactions: Jackets Woodchuck

Chris P Bacon

May 17, 2020
United States
Eleven sports from when I watched the Gagarin Cup games a few years ago was a super cheaply produced channel buried in the bowels of DirecTV’s listings.

They ran like the same two commercials the whole time. I don’t have access to DirecTV anymore but I imagine not much has changed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->