Confirmed with Link: Kevin Rooney re-signs 1 year, $1.3m

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I'm good with this, he's a good vet, he never once complained wen he was demoted last year and worked through his injury to be the player we expected when we initially signed him

Reactions: Boomstick

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
The ultimate meh signing. Easily replaceable. I get the same feeling when my wife asks me if i want beans and weiners or Kraft Dinner for supper.

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
The ultimate meh signing. Easily replaceable. I get the same feeling when my wife asks me if i want beans and weiners or Kraft Dinner for supper.
Easy answer - cut up the weiners in the KD and have beans on the side. Have it all!

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
Fine with the dollar amount, it’s not like we’re hurting for space next year, but hope this doesn’t mean we’re committing a roster spot to him next year.

We’re in an era where that 4C is more than just a guy to throw out and buy time. You expect more than 5 points from that spot now. He routinely gets out chanced and out scored in his minutes, and it’s been that way most of his career.

End of the day, you can probably find a much more effective option at that price point.

Khrox

May 31, 2018
I'm okay with it. You can bury most of it in the minors (150k stays against the cap). He's a decent 4th liner, and a good 13th guy to have. One year deal, it's no big deal. He's not blocking anyone from making the roster like say a 4th line Lucic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad