Kevin Maillhot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anfernic

Feb 19, 2003
Quebec city
Visit site
What's happened with this guy. This year he has a better team than last year, and his points production has dropped.

I know that this is just the beginning of the season, but in addition, he didn't made the U18 during the summer.

Can someone help me to know what's wrong with him, last year I tough he would be a top prospect for this year draft, but now his stuck seems to have dropped.

Lukko4

May 15, 2002
Montreal, QC
Kevin Mailhiot hasn't looked that bad so far, he has improved his all-around game and is coming back hard on the backcheck now, something he lacked last year.

He did trail off late last year, and has had a tough time gettin 'er goin this year, but the same can be said for 90% of the Drummonville team. 20 year old Pierre Morvan has been a big dissapointment, and some of the line combinations have been iffy. Martin Slovak, who works so well with Jamie McCabe haven't been paired together since the last game of the pre-season.

Mailhiot's game will come around, now that Guy Latendresse has started rolling, Andre Vincent has been hot and with the return of LP Martin, the offense will start to take shape, and Mailhiot will start popping some in.

Mailhiot has improved his work ethic and his skating, and I think it will pay off as the season progresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->