Injury Report: Kevin Hayes out 2-3 weeks...

FoxysExpensiveNYDigs

Boo Nieves Truther
Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
Damn injury bug just won't leave us alone. I guess we find out if JT can play center? Or Lindberg moves up to 3C and Pirri plays 4C? Or Nieves comes up?

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Great, there goes one of our best offensive players this season. Guess it's good the little all-star break is coming up.

Vesey plays with real players again during this time.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
wonder if we'll see Boo get another shot.

Jesper should hopefully be back for the first game after the all-star break (31st)...so I think we'll hold off on a call-up. The only way someone gets called up, IMO, is if another player goes down tonight. Otherwise, we just play Pumps again against the Flyers on the 25th and then expect Fast to return for the next game after the break.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
IMO, we will move Oscar to 3rd line C and play Pirri @ 4th line C...but we'll see...
That's not what AV did in-game though, which I think should give a pretty good indication of what his plans are.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
I'd rather call Hrivik up than keep playing Lindberg.

I like Lindberg, and generally defend him...but the "double-hip surgery/no pre-season" reasoning is used up at this point. It's getting late in the season. If he continues to play like he did yesterday, I agree that Hrivik would be an improvement. At least Hrivik helps drive possession...Lindberg doesn't.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
I like Lindberg, and generally defend him...but the "double-hip surgery/no pre-season" reasoning is used up at this point. It's getting late in the season. If he continues to play like he did yesterday, I agree that Hrivik would be an improvement. At least Hrivik helps drive possession...Lindberg doesn't.

I defended Lindberg too, but the skating isn't the issue now. It's the poor play all over the ice, whether it be bad reads, poor passes, or stupid damn penalties. Hrivik at least can play center at the NHL level and win board battles and establish a cycle.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
I defended Lindberg too, but the skating isn't the issue now. It's the poor play all over the ice, whether it be bad reads, poor passes, or stupid damn penalties. Hrivik at least can play center at the NHL level and win board battles and establish a cycle.

Hrivik brought nothing as well, but at least he didn't take penalties.

Pump should be in before both of those 2 players.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Correct me if I'm wrong, he gets 5 freebies game exposure that do not charge on year 1 ELC. Believe he only played the 1 game earlier.

4 more games would be good experience for him and help out team with a breather on minutes.
That number would be 10 games, and only if he were 18 or 19.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Miller plays center for sure, think Vesey slides up to third line, Puempel in for on the 4th line

I would leave JT where he is playing well.

IMO, we will move Oscar to 3rd line C and play Pirri @ 4th line C...but we'll see...

Yeah, give Lindberg a real chance on 3rd line with some offensive weapons. Let's see what he can do.

I suppose we will be seeing Hrivik, otherwise just go with 7 dmen, God knows we may need it. EG: Yet another injury.

VoynovsParoleOfficer

Jun 13, 2015
Hrivik brought nothing as well, but at least he didn't take penalties.

Pump should be in before both of those 2 players.

agreed, Puemp has proven that he can use his speed to create offense, lindberg is a strong nose player but those O.Z penalties are killers for someone who cant buy a goal... still Pump>lindberg>Hrivik imo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->