Kessel #2 Pick in 2005 Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckyhockey8

Jun 13, 2005
Madison, WI
I saw Johnson play in an exhibition game against Wisconsin and I have to admit he looked pretty good. He's a big physical D-man especially considering his age.

Sammy*

Rush5Collapse5 said:
You're projecting your blunders onto others now. You've been trolling since the WJC started, nothing has changed apparently.

BTW: I laughed at his reasoning, the illiteracy was just another tragic flaw.
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

The irony

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
fatsunny said:
Toews could go ahead of Kessel, but it's unlikely if they are picked based on current performance as most would agree that Kessel is out-performing Toews in college and in int'l tourneys.

The only way Toews somehow goes before Kessel is that some scout bases his entire pick on the fact that Kessel was sub par at the WJCs and that Toews somehow wasn't (when in fact he wasn't great at all). Toews has been completely outperformed all season by Kessel left and right at the college level.

Yes there is an age difference, but there is also a huge skill difference.

therealdeal

Apr 22, 2005
Rush5Collapse5 said:
All of my predictions? lol.. I called some WJC games after their pulled goalie loss vs Team Canada. There is no "all".

If "all" of my predictions were as bad as you said, I wouldn't be in 3rd place in my fantasy rotisserie league of 12 teams, in a tug of war for 1st all season.

:biglaugh:

Wow, I guess I was totally wrong, you're 3rd in a fantasy league.

When are the Islanders signing you to coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->