Kees de jager 2008 born. need information

kent hanson

Apr 26, 2022
Kees de jager from the netherlands. Played for dusseldorfer EG U15. Think hes going to red bull academy this year

If anyone has any videos or know where i can access some highlights that would be awesome

Also height and weight would be great

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Kees de jager from the netherlands. Played for dusseldorfer EG U15. Think hes going to red bull academy this year

If anyone has any videos or know where i can access some highlights that would be awesome

Also height and weight would be great

I don't know if this will work outside of Germany, but you can try this link to a game the team played on March 5th against Krefeld. De Jager had two assists in this according to the boxscore.

That site should also have all (or most of) the other games of his team.
I believe he is wearing number 28.

Note: The camera is AI-operated and there is no commentary.

From what little I have seen of De Jager, he is definitely on the smaller side (not surprising, since he is also one of the youngest players). I have seen him listed as both forward and defenseman. Not sure if he plays both positions and if so, which one he plays more, though I remember him only as a forward.

I wish I had the time to create some highlight videos of him, but I just don't have the time at the moment.

I hope this helps anyway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad