Can only keep 3 of these guys
Matthews (C)
J.T. Miller (C,LW,RW)
J. Robertson (LW)
Tage Thompson (C,RW)
Moritz Seider (D)
Andrei Vasilevskiy (G)
Thatcher Demko (G)

I am having so much trouble picking just 3 from this bunch for next year. Let me know your thoughts!

DS7

Oct 9, 2013
Vancouver, BC
My take:

Matthews
Robertson
Thompson

You can draft players who are bangers and it's no guarantee JT will line up with Petey for the points, in fact, very little chance now that Nucks are so thin at centre.

You also have an elite start at each of the forward positions, C, LW, RW

WingsToPick4th

Jan 5, 2020
My take:

Matthews
Robertson
Thompson

You can draft players who are bangers and it's no guarantee JT will line up with Petey for the points, in fact, very little chance now that Nucks are so thin at centre.

You also have an elite start at each of the forward positions, C, LW, RW
Was thinking the same and they’re all young. JT is just such a stud in my league he’s ranked 10 cause he hits and wins FW from the wing such a hard call

Reactions: DS7

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
Obviously you've gotta keep Matthews. I'd go Miller and Thompson as the other two. Robertson is just so one dimensional, especially when it's a FO league. Plus LW are a dime a dozen.

Fwiw I doubt Thompson has RW going into next season.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
I feel its Matthews and Robertson FORSURE and then maybe flip a coin for Vasi or Thompson

but for me, it would be Matthews, Robertson and Vasi

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Obviously you've gotta keep Matthews. I'd go Miller and Thompson as the other two. Robertson is just so one dimensional, especially when it's a FO league. Plus LW are a dime a dozen.

Fwiw I doubt Thompson has RW going into next season.
Robertson is just so money on the powerplay, which I am going to assume is another stat even if it wasn't listed. It usually is. +/- is usually a stat although wasn't listed here.

I think Matthews/Robertson would be keepers and you can then argue the Tage/Miller. I would probably just take all 3, and find another center.

It's always great if you can keep a goalie but if this is a keeper league with intent to have more than just next season as well, I think you let go of the goalies here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad