Do you keep the pick?

• Total voters

Zetterberg4Captain

Aug 11, 2009
Detroit
AA and pick 29

For

Pick 19 from Philly

Philly already picks 14 So may be more open to dropping down while adding a young forward to their up and coming roster

Detroit move up 10 spots to add a higher pick and creates roster room while moving out a guy perhaps not in their long term plans. Keep nyquist to deal at deadline and keep both early seconds

HisNoodliness

The Karate Kid and ASP Kai
Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
AA and pick 29

For

Pick 19 from Philly

Philly already picks 14 So may be more open to dropping down while adding a young forward to their up and coming roster

Detroit move up 10 spots to add a higher pick and creates roster room while moving out a guy perhaps not in their long term plans. Keep nyquist to deal at deadline and keep both early seconds
I have to hope that we could do better than 19 with 29 + AA. I'd want at least top 15 to pull the trigger and then it would be contingent on who's left. I don't think the player we draft at 19 is much better than the player we draft at 29.

Rzombo4 prez

May 17, 2012
I have to hope that we could do better than 19 with 29 + AA. I'd want at least top 15 to pull the trigger and then it would be contingent on who's left. I don't think the player we draft at 19 is much better than the player we draft at 29.

What is AA's value for a stand alone pick? High second? Mid second? Late late first?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->