KC now asked for 10's on mil's for a 'practice facility' to attract team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westguy13

Apr 6, 2005
Not KC...
The original link is long gone at the FAN, but to be honest it was a well-known interview that was much discussed here and elsewhere. I don't want to be too critical, but if it is the first you are hearing of it, you may want to reconsider engaging in a discussion about this stuff, since only someone who was really unfamiliar with this story would not be aware of it, and particularly if you want to correct others.

You can probably find countless mentions of it in threads in this forum, but here is an interview for another station where he said the same thing:

http://www.570news.com/news/topstory/article.jsp?content=20061221_042843_4268

Also:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/serv...ont/?page=rss&id=RTGAM.20061218.wsptlemieux18

http://sportsbiznews.blogspot.com/search/label/Frank%20D'Angelo

That is just from five minutes spent on Yahoo. Unfortunately they do not truly capture the tenor of his comments, which were very matter-of-fact and quite credible IMO.

By the way, your knowledge of this situation is about the same as your knowledge of what lawyers are, which incidentally is not "bull**** artists". Go slag some other profession.
Sorry that I missed an article/discussion or two on the subject. I must have been.. ohh I don't know working? living an actual life? Yeah I tend to miss a thing or two going about my life. Thanks for the links I appriciate your help. Damn everyone around here is so freaking hostile.

Lol my dad is a Lawyer, my brother is about to graduate law school, my uncle is a lawyer, my fiances father and mother are both Lawyers, hell I started out college as a law student I know lawyers and yes they are indeed ******** artists. A good lawyer can put the spin they want on just about any subject that in my book is a ******** artist.

Last edited:

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
Lol my dad is a Lawyer, my brother is about to graduate law school, my uncle is a lawyer, my fiances father and mother are both Lawyers, hell I started out college as a law student I know lawyers and yes they are indeed ******** artists. A good lawyer can put the spin they want on just about any subject that in my book is a ******** artist.

That's nice.

GSC2k2*

Sorry that I missed an article/discussion or two on the subject. I must have been.. ohh I don't know working? living an actual life? Yeah I tend to miss a thing or two going about my life. Thanks for the links I appriciate your help. Damn everyone around here is so freaking hostile.

Well, I am one (and a good one, since that is your criteria), and I suspect I know a few more than you, and we aren't what you say. A bull**** artist is someone who speaks lies in my book, and most everyone else's book as well. I have no idea what book you are using.

Incidentally, I have serious doubts about what you said. Firstly, you don't "start out college" as a law student. You need to get a degree (or in Canada a minimum of three years in a four year degree, or 2 in 3) before you can get into law school. There are exceptions for mature students, but if you are one of THOSE I will eat my degree. Your spelling betrays you also. I know a few lawyer families as well, and no one with that many lawyers in their family would ever use such a term.

You are welcome for the links.

As for living your life, I have one as well. Even with that obligation, I don't go around correcting someone else's post unless I at least inform myself a bit.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Lol it was an inside joke directed to a friend of mine on those boards. Yes very poorly placed and I indeed regret it. But seriously come with some correct facts and maybe you'll get alittle more respect from me. It's sad that you have regressed to attacking my character, very childish...

BTW I say that I don't understand what you are trying to say, after alot of your posts, because you tend to lose a train of thought half way through a sentence so it's very hard to follow. That or you reference something from completly out of left feild that has zero baring on what we were talking about. I'm not trying to be rude in anyway I'm just trying to figure out what you are trying to say most of the time.

And none of the true hockey fans on these boards, westguy113, are going to always remember that little nugget of information, whether it was intended to be a joke or not, you don't comprehend anything but go back to the tired refrain of insulting the hockey fans who never want to see the Pitsburgh Penguins be relocated, even if they're not from Pittsburgh, doesn't mean any of us take lightly or make fun of any team even in the battle of competition because it hurts all the fans---we want a strong league as possible.

But here u go attacking a poster for his opinion because we all have opinions just because we don't always agree on anything doesn't mean we aren't all hockey fans first.

Transported Upstater

We are done here, unless another mod re-opens this, which is their perogative.

But I certainly as hell am not going to re-open it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad