Kaspar For Czech

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuckerdomi

Dec 4, 2004
Ontario
This Lucas Kaspar kid is gonna be a good hockey player, saw him play this year, he plays for the Ottawa 67's, he was a first rounder to Sanjose this year, watch him go, hes quick and smart, needs to be more defensice though.

X-SHARKIE

I tagged him as the SHarks 1st round pick before the draft because he brings what the Sharks love. He brings alot of speed, for such a big kid he has unreal acceleration and his hand eye cordnation is tops. He plays ok defensively but it could be alot better.

The reason I liked him so much and had him at #19 on my top 60 before the draft was his size, skating, shot, and overall awareness..BUT! his is wildy inconsistant. Some times he'll dominate a game, like the one I saw this year of him vs Toronto, or he'll fade away. Last years WJC's he played excellent vs the SLovaks and Switzerland, but was invisible vs the Canadians.

Should have a strong tournament, I say 4 points.

sharkyz15

Jul 13, 2003
The Dirty Dirty SC
Visit site
PanthersRule said:
Kaspar is awesome!

Him and Olesz for the Czechs as a duo :eek: :amazed: .

Expect Lukas to score and Olesz to assist.

u mean michalek jr assist most his goals

he will have michalek sr assist most of his goals in Nhl :)

Michalek and Olesz are very simmilar players and scouts were saying similar things about them coming out

PanthersRule96

Jun 15, 2003
Visit site
sharkyz15 said:
u mean michalek jr assist most his goals

he will have michalek sr assist most of his goals in Nhl :)

Michalek and Olesz are very simmilar players and scouts were saying similar things about them coming out
Olesz has put up slightly better numbers in the Czech League.

It's difficult to say who will become the better player. Both have enourmous potential. I wish the panthers had gotten Kaspar. :( . He's the type of player we need. A goal scorer in FLA.

Olesz could be better than Michalek as well. There's really no indication that Michalek is a much better prospect. Both about even at the moment with Michalek a bit more mature having a year on Olesz. Olesz was ranked ridiculously low in the Prospect Rankings, but he has rebounded and really come on of late in the Czech League.

BTW, Where is Michalek playing this year??? Is he injured again??

X-SHARKIE

Olesz and Michalek are extremely skilled, Michalek with more pure skill though, and both are competive and have great size, Olesz is more of a physical force though.

Each player gives or takes in a few areas but I still feal Olesz was the 4th best prospect in the 04 draft! Very underated.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Jakub Petruzalek is the real dynamo, him and Kaspar play together in Ottawa for the 67's. Petrozalek leads all rookies in the OHL with 36 points in 29 games. Kaspar has 26 points in 28. Im going on the assumtion because he is such a good player that he will be on the team? If im wrong anyone can correct me, but he is a smart little player with tremendous skill. This Czech team will be a contender that is for sure.

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
bert said:
Jakub Petruzalek is the real dynamo, him and Kaspar play together in Ottawa for the 67's. Petrozalek leads all rookies in the OHL with 36 points in 29 games. Kaspar has 26 points in 28. Im going on the assumtion because he is such a good player that he will be on the team? If im wrong anyone can correct me, but he is a smart little player with tremendous skill. This Czech team will be a contender that is for sure.

Petruzalek and Kaspar played together for like 4 years now. I watched a Ottawa game on SportsNet and they said that they were best friend and Kaspar wouldn't come in NA if Petruzalek didn't. I'm assuming they will play together in the WJC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->