Line Combos: Kapanen watch

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
We had one of the best 4th lines in the league with Johnsson-Plekanec-Kapanen, godly speed and they legit scared other teams with it. We broke it up for what? A complete liability line that provides absolutely f***ING NOTHING and gets hemmed in their own zone every shift.

For the love of f*** Babs, swallow your god damn pride and go back to what was working.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
this is dumb as ****. Are there actually fans who obsess over our unskilled plugs this much or is it a joke?
He is the same poster who tried to make Kadri as this terrible player. He also said Nylander cant handle playoff hockey.
Just ignorr him. Its clear he hates Kapanen because he cant take that he is better then Komarov.

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
He is the same poster who tried to make Kadri as this terrible player. He also said Nylander cant handle playoff hockey.
Just ignorr him. Its clear he hates Kapanen because he cant take that he is better then Komarov.

Minus Komarov, he probably doesn't like Mitch either...hint, hint...

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
We had one of the best 4th lines in the league with Johnsson-Plekanec-Kapanen, godly speed and they legit scared other teams with it. We broke it up for what? A complete liability line that provides absolutely ****ING NOTHING and gets hemmed in their own zone every shift.

For the love of **** Babs, swallow your god damn pride and go back to what was working.

But Komarov has a heavy man body and feeds his children.

Apotheosis

Mar 27, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
We had one of the best 4th lines in the league with Johnsson-Plekanec-Kapanen, godly speed and they legit scared other teams with it. We broke it up for what? A complete liability line that provides absolutely ****ING NOTHING and gets hemmed in their own zone every shift.

For the love of **** Babs, swallow your god damn pride and go back to what was working.

There is genuinely no point in regurgitating this. Babs ego is way too big.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
There is genuinely no point in regurgitating this. Babs ego is way too big.

It took like 2-3 months of Marleau-Kadri-Komarov to get broken up after not scoring that whole time. We don't have that luxury in the playoffs but I think you're right, it's going to be too late before Babcock realizes that Komarov is done.

Apotheosis

Mar 27, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
It took like 2-3 months of Marleau-Kadri-Komarov to get broken. We don't have that luxury in the playoffs but I think you're right, it's going to be too late before Babcock realizes that Komarov is done.

I would bet money that Komarov starts on that line again, and he plays the PP again.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
I would bet money that Komarov starts on that line again, and he plays the PP again.

Johnsson was actually money on that PP, Athletic article broke it down but quite well, they were shooting from extremely dangerous positions. Also, Johnsson's zone exits were fantastic, something that line could welcome.

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
Someone needs to have their posting privileges revoked

Do you think that Kapanen had a good game? I'd love to know why.

From what I saw he was bad. He's got to be better for this team and if he wants a chance at our top 9 next season.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Do you think that Kapanen had a good game? I'd love to know why.

From what I saw he was bad. He's got to be better for this team and if he wants a chance at our top 9 next season.

I don't think a lot of our players had a good game, picking Kapanen out of the lot makes zero sense to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->