Recalled/Assigned: Kapanen sent down -- Gauthier called up

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
I think it has more to do with Moore not playing all that well and Kapanen needs to play more consistently probably.

Kapanen must seriously be getting pissed off, has played well enough in his games to at least get more games but players like komarov are blocking him.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Kapanen must seriously be getting pissed off, has played well enough in his games to at least get more games but players like komarov are blocking him.

He's been all right but he can do better. He should have had a spot at training camp though.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
$1,000,000 fake hf dollars, babs first quote about the goat is "he is 6'5" every time I see him"

Reactions: Rogie

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Yay! My favorite Leafs rookie guy. I love the Goat and he was awesome last year driving the net and everything. Love this guy GOAT!

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
He's been all right but he can do better. He should have had a spot at training camp though.
Leivo and Kappy were in a tough spot. They were inserted into a West Coast trip lineup where we were just playing horribly. The Kadri/Komarov line wasn't good (among others) so they were just kind of stuck in the middle of team suckage. Kadri has started to roll again but unfortunately, these guys are out.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Agreed, but with a little more work and patience Kapanen will be up permanently.
I'm sure he sees the light at the end of the tunnel with our pending UFAs.

Surprised it's the Goat over Fehr. Moore isn't cutting it right now, but Fehr looked fine when he played.

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
Interesting. Why the Goat and not Aaltonen ? All I can think of is he has size and we all know you can't teach size. Good for Freddie after last year's injury.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad