Kamloops Blazers Memorial Cup year

Juniorhockeyguru

Nov 18, 2012
Going to return most of this years team. People can say all they want that there's a good chance that Stankoven makes the NHL, I seriously doubt it. He may get a couple games in for sure, but he's still growing into his body, and I don't forsee him not being back at some point.

This is the line-up before additions or subtractions. There will be upgrades on D, a back-up tendy, as well as the bottom 9 forwards.

Overagers-Dylan Kuefler, Drew Englot, Ethan Brandwood
Gone-Reese Belton, Luke Toporowski, Quinn Schmiemann, Marko Stacha, Viktor Persson, Dylan Garand, Kobe Verbicky, Ethan Rowland,
Rookies-Ashton Tait, Luke Korte, 2 Euros, Ryan Michael

Kuefler-Stankoven-Bankier
Levis-Minten-Seminoff
Finnie-Englot-Sydor
Korte-Tait-MacPherson-Ridgewell

Lindgren-Brandwood
Bairos-Hammell
Michael-Pearce

Ernst
Sanche

pgfan66

Jun 26, 2019
Going to return most of this years team. People can say all they want that there's a good chance that Stankoven makes the NHL, I seriously doubt it. He may get a couple games in for sure, but he's still growing into his body, and I don't forsee him not being back at some point.

This is the line-up before additions or subtractions. There will be upgrades on D, a back-up tendy, as well as the bottom 9 forwards.

Overagers-Dylan Kuefler, Drew Englot, Ethan Brandwood
Gone-Reese Belton, Luke Toporowski, Quinn Schmiemann, Marko Stacha, Viktor Persson, Dylan Garand, Kobe Verbicky, Ethan Rowland,
Rookies-Ashton Tait, Luke Korte, 2 Euros, Ryan Michael

Kuefler-Stankoven-Bankier
Levis-Minten-Seminoff
Finnie-Englot-Sydor
Korte-Tait-MacPherson-Ridgewell

Lindgren-Brandwood
Bairos-Hammell
Michael-Pearce

Ernst
Sanche
Will be interesting to see who they can add in the import draft. They’ll have a late pick, but will be a very attractive destination for high-end Euros with the strong roster they still have plus the Memorial Cup.

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
Losing Garand will be a big blow, haven't seen Ernst or Sanche play though so maybe they have another #1 groomed.

Luckily for them, there's no other team in the BC division that's really gearing up for a big playoff push at the moment. The Giants were a huge shock in the playoffs knocking off Everett but I don't know if they're in the "contender" bracket quite yet, but they would seem to be the Blazers' biggest division rival heading into this year.

I think it will be really interesting to see how Regina does this year with Bedard. I think if they're not looking like a playoff team again, they'll ship him for a boatload in return, and Kamloops would be an interesting option.

Juniorhockeyguru

Nov 18, 2012
No thanks. Regardless of the talent and hype, they don't need to sink the future, regardless of hosting the Memorial Cup.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Goalie Michael Schnattinger from the import draft will be playing in Kamloops next year but their first pick a Finnish Dman looks unlikely.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad