KAM game 6

BE Friend

Jul 16, 2021
Great WEST final. Probably best it ends in KAM monday night. KAM wins either way. Another BC banner, MEM spot to recover for , another home sold out gate. SEA will save a few hours getting to WPG from KAM vs SEA. And either way the championship will be a JET FLYING series for the team. NO MORE BUS! DEF a 2-3-2 final. League will have to spend some of that ICE fine money for the travel; subsidy.

Even better cup final.
SEA in 5

League will def want a cup presentation in a proper arena.

Juniorhockeyguru

Nov 18, 2012
Kamloops barely lost at home all year. They have momentum. Either way, they've proven they belong with the elite 4 at the Memorial Cup.

I think it goes 7.

jetsmooseice

Let Chevy Cook
Feb 20, 2020
Great WEST final. Probably best it ends in KAM monday night. KAM wins either way. Another BC banner, MEM spot to recover for , another home sold out gate. SEA will save a few hours getting to WPG from KAM vs SEA. And either way the championship will be a JET FLYING series for the team. NO MORE BUS! DEF a 2-3-2 final. League will have to spend some of that ICE fine money for the travel; subsidy.

Even better cup final.
SEA in 5

League will def want a cup presentation in a proper arena.

The teams fly for the finals? Really? Interesting.

ICE are peaking at the right time, that's all I'm going to say ;)

BE Friend

Jul 16, 2021

Anything over 10hrs the bus gets parked. I saw the league docs for this. There is a $75K travel fund for the champ series. All the playoff games get a ticket tax
that the home teams have to send to the league for this and other league expenses I assume. $2500 min / $1.20 per tick sold per game

Yes all three teams left are worthy of MEM spots. Have NO ideas how they stack against the O and Q teams.

Last edited:
Reactions: jetsmooseice

jetsmooseice

Let Chevy Cook
Feb 20, 2020
Yes all three teams left are worthy of MEM spots. Have NO ideas how they stack against the O and Q teams.

I thought Edmonton was going to steamroll everyone last season, and they ended up being the first team knocked out of the tournament!

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012

And most likely the teams share the same plane too. Very weird and awkward but it's a thing lol... A few years back when Seattle and Brandon were in the finals, they shared planes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad